xbox live trial

bkrobson

CAG Veteran
anyone have an extra 2 month free trial? i could paypal a couple bucks for it or something. AIM me @ enthused182

I was also wondering where to get one. I'd get the 1 year starter set, but I'll be abroad for 5 months so it's kind of a waste. 2 months would be perfect for me.

i ended up finding one earlier on ebay... this dude rhino horn sells em for $3 and emails the code like 20 minutes later after you buy it. thanks for the replies though im sure there are others looking for these.

$3 is still too much. You can usually open a case in Blockbuster or EB and ask if you can have the trial. More often than not, they'll let you take it.

BK, love the avatar, too bad the Whalers are gone cause I'm from CT originally and they were the only pro team to root for. Anyways, good job finding a code. I'll be lookin forward to playin some NHL2k5 against ya soon.

i used to watch them when i was a kid. i was in maine and i pretty much only saw them or the bruins on tv.

Speaking of the trial offer...I recently used one up to make a new screen name. When the card expires, can I buy another starter kit and re-use my name, or does the starter kit only work with new accounts?

Speaking of the trial offer...I recently used one up to make a new screen name. When the card expires, can I buy another starter kit and re-use my name, or does the starter kit only work with new accounts?

In my attempt to discriminate against nOObs and lurkers, I have a 2 month free trial to give away for free to anyone that has atleast 50 posts.

Hmm, I should ask at Hollywood Video if I could have a 2 month live card for a few bucks. Thanks for the ideas guys!

bread's done
Back