Xbox live trial?

SkiDragon

CAGiversary!
I just got access to high speed internet and I wanted to try Xbox live. If anybody has a code that they arent using, could they please PM me?

Thanks very much.

[quote name='kaygeebee123']I think i may have one kicking around...but didn't these things expire in march?[/QUOTE]

If they have expired, just call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and tell them so. They'll give you a code that works.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']If they have expired, just call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and tell them so. They'll give you a code that works.[/QUOTE]Interesting... I was unaware that they did that. If you're looking for a cheap code, however, it looks like each Exhibition Vol. 7 disc (with demos of Kingdom under Fire, DoA: Ultimate, and Republic Commando) contains a 2-month free trial that expires at the end of June.

[quote name='dpac']Interesting... I was unaware that they did that. If you're looking for a cheap code, however, it looks like each Exhibition Vol. 7 disc (with demos of Kingdom under Fire, DoA: Ultimate, and Republic Commando) contains a 2-month free trial that expires at the end of June.[/QUOTE]

You could go to EB or Blockbuster and just ask for one, they usually give them out to people that want them.

Does anyone have a free trial code?

I just got a Xbox today and didn't came witht the trial code..
was it supposed to?

thanks

[quote name='harunim']Does anyone have a free trial code?

I just got a Xbox today and didn't came witht the trial code..
was it supposed to?[/QUOTE]I don't know whether the current hardware models are supposed to have trial codes or not, but I do have an extra code on me. PM me if you still need it, and I can send it to you then.

[quote name='Pratt75']can you use those after your year subscription runs out?[/QUOTE]Not to extend your current subscription, no. If you want to create a new account (with a new GamerTag), however, that is definitely within the realm of possibility. (So, in that case, yes.)

If anyone still has any codes, I'd appreciate one by PM/email. I tried what Happy Panda suggested and called them, but they said they can't give out codes over the phone. Thanks!

bread's done
Back