Xbox Live Vision cam w/ mic + 1 month xbox live gold $11.99 Best Buy YMMV

GIDoty

CAGiversary!
Was $11.99 on clearance at my local Best Buy (Yorba Linda)! Went there for a mic and bought that bundle instead :D saved me about $9!

I'm gonna file this under YMMV because my best buy is trying to get rid of a bunch of accessories.

Edit: I think the sku is B4M-00005, but I'm not sure had to look up what a SKU was lol!

I meant 1 month (originally posted 1 year)! Sry for giving any of you guys false hope

Heres the pic:
41D86FK583L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet these are the same ones from a few months ago that got cross-referenced with a SKU for just the Messenger Kit.

can you post pics? ive never seen what your describing. are you sure theres a camera bundled with a mic(wired i assume) and 12 month? and its not a messenger kit?

If this is ymmv would any kind cags wanna pick one up and Ill throw in some cash on top of shipping of course. I already checked with my bb and its not here

Whoa what an awesome deal. Yorba Linda is a little over an hour from me. So close, yet so far. :razz:

I'll need to check if any closer ones have it.

It's not the gold box, it's a clear plastic case, with the camera being visible. It's also 1 month.
It said the Original price was 20$ so I skipped it.

Something like This.
Unless the OP saw something different.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']It's not the gold box, it's a clear plastic case, with the camera being visible. It's also 1 month.

It said the Original price was 20$ so I skipped it.[/QUOTE]

Something like This.

Unless the OP saw something different.

hey GIDoty was there any left at the Yorba Linda store? I live over by Disneyland (Anaheim), and I am heading that way tonight when I get off work. I hope there is one left. My live expires in 2 months, and would love to renew it for $11.99 with all the extra goodies.

Not a bad deal if GameCrazy still has a $14 TiV for the xbox vision camera. I'm also from the Disneyland area and am going to check the Lakewood Best Buy in a minute.

EDiT: Nada at Lakewood, CA

[quote name='Cry Havoc']I'm guessing that's supposed to read 1 month, not 1 year, yes?[/QUOTE]

I think it was a long retired bundle, but Best Buy must have come across some and must be getting rid of them. That's how I got my vision cam (which I never used) and it was the same bundle a few years back at a Toys R Us. Couldn't tell you how much it was anymore, but was under $30, and I got the very last one too.

I just got one at best buy for 15.99 on clearance near the regular accesories....mine did come with 1 month free xbox live and a headset if that helps any

it's 1 month, and NOT 1 year. I just got back from the Yorba Linda best buy that the OP went to, and saw it with my own eyes. Still a good deal, but the vision camera and headset are worthless to me since I already have them, and don't need them. The regular price is $19.99, so you are saving about $8 bucks.

Vision Camera is normally like $29.99-$39.99 by itself, the headset is normally $19.99, and a 1 month card is $7.99, so it's a good value, but a 1 year card would have been amazing :)

[quote name='Veronica Mars']It's not the gold box, it's a clear plastic case, with the camera being visible. It's also 1 month.
It said the Original price was 20$ so I skipped it.

Something like This.
Unless the OP saw something different.[/QUOTE]

If this is the right one it also includes a code to dowload UNO.

Not too shabby.

I'll have to make a trip to BB and see if they have it.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='J7.']How do you create a Best Buy link to see if it's in stock at stores?[/QUOTE]

I use the following link. Another CAG (sorry, I don't remember who) posted it in some other thread a while back and I saved the webpage to my favorites. It should work.

We still need the SKU and PRODUCT ID in order to make it work.

Does anyone have it handy?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uct&productId=1218159868191&_requestid=340003

[quote name='rbarba4']I use the following link. Another CAG (sorry, I don't remember who) posted it in some other thread a while back and I saved the webpage to my favorites. It should work.

We still need the SKU and PRODUCT ID in order to make it work.

Does anyone have it handy?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...uct&productId=1218159868191&_requestid=340003[/QUOTE]

yes it does come in handy
btw that is the god of war 3 ultimate edition track.

anyone who bought this and has the receipt should post the product id and the sku

Oh, ha it's easy as pie to do that. I was trying earlier with the sku jedi gave and was having trouble. Thanks ninja

bread's done
Back