Xbox Live Vision Camera bundle $50 at BB (B&M only)

Strider2K99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This should be at every Best Buy nationwide.

I was told by a Best Buy employee about this and it supposedly ends Sunday 9/28.

Just got back from buying one. This is a great deal (normally $80), considering what it comes with:

- Vision Camera
- 12 Month Live card
- Headset
- 200 Microsoft Points
- Codes for 2 XBLA games (Robotron 2084 and Uno)

EDIT: The bundle may be tagged with a $79.99 sticker, but when scanned, should show up as $49.99.
EDIT 2: Apparently, people are still able to buy these, so it's possible it's a clearance sale for the new PGR4 bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2 local Best Buys were sold out, but there was clearly a spot on the rack marked for this bundle at $49.99. I stopped at my local Circuit City and they had 3 on the shelf, and they price matched no questions asked.

No luck for me. Went to Bestbuy where it showed 'in stock', but there were none to be found anywhere.
Tried my luck at gamestop, where there was a weird exchange, as soon as mentioned it. To those guys, I just have to say 'Enjoy it, and you didn't have to lie to me about it.'

I know this is an older deal, but there are 2 stores 'locally' that say that they have in stock at gamestop.

Unfortunately 'locally' means about a 25 mile drive.

Anyone still seeing these in stores? Wonder what the chances are that the inventory is accurate and not just cause some employee has set it in the back?

Thanks

[quote name='$hady']http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=61454

Xbox 360 Live Vision Kit
Price Drop - Old Price: $69.99 Save $20.00[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bother driving 25 miles for one of those at $60. It really isn't that of a good deal, which gets even worse when you factor in gas and time. You can get the 12+1 cards from Amazon for $39, and the rest of the stuff (like the camera and headset) can be had dirt cheap from second-hand sources.

bread's done
Back