XBOX LIVE... XBL ... cheap?!

Dephyant

CAG Veteran
I want to buy XBOX Live for cheap.

IE a 12 month card for like $30.
I just barely missed that sale at Best Buy, etc.

didn't get it cause I thought I still had some time. by my XBL expired 4 days ago! HELP ME!!

--also this seems like a constant question as different people expire at different times.. is there a place that consistently tracks this?

TRU has the 12 month GOLD premium pack on clearance for $45.

It includes 200 MS points and the XBLA game Bankshot billiards.

Too bad you missed the 20% off clearance sale at TRU over the weekend

just keep in mind if you let it expire ( a couple of days) you will not be able to use the prepaid cards. You will have to buy it through microsoft, this happened to me one year (when i forgot about it).

[quote name='bones56']just keep in mind if you let it expire ( a couple of days) you will not be able to use the prepaid cards. You will have to buy it through microsoft, this happened to me one year (when i forgot about it).[/quote]

Really?? thats complete shit

well mine is expired. wait ya gotta be able to use a card. Cause when you buy a XBL starter kit, it comes with a scratch card.

Hmmm well I am guessing because of the new XBLA deals that are going to be going on we are going to see a lot of demand for these. Anyways I am one of those demmander! If anyone hears of something cheaper then the standard $35 these seem to go for on ebay please post!

Had no luck at Sears last week, so just wondering what the best deal running right now is for Live subs. A 13 month for $30 would be the best. I may check FYE today to see if they're still running the deal, and I just grabbed a one month card to get the free Watchmen tickets.

Oh, and I don't have any Costco stores around - Thanks.

bread's done
Back