Xbox Lot - Console, 5.4" Screen, 7 Games, TRU Extended Warranty, & More

WebScud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
eBay Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8174459663
Opening Price: $0.01 (No Reserve)
CAG Bonus: Free insurance and DC!

My spare Xbox is up for grabs. All the games are complete and in excellent condition. The Xbox itself is also in great condition. This screen has some light scratches (as you can see from the one pic), but they are only noticble when the unit is off. During gameplay it looks crystal clear. "The Game Boy Effect", if you will.

Hardware:
Xbox Console
Intec 5.4" Portable Gaming Screen
Contoller S
Standard RCA Hook-Ups
New Power Cable From Microsoft Replacement Prgram

Games:
Mech Assualt
Spider-Man
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Obi-Wan (Platinum Hits) (Factory Sealed)
Transworld Snowboarding (Factory Sealed)
Wakeboarding Unleashed featuring Shawn Murray (Factory Sealed)
World Championship Poker

Other:
Official System Link Cable (Factory Sealed)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Official Strategy Guide by Prima Games
1 Year Extended Warranty from Toys "R" Us (Covers BOTH, Console & Screen) (Expires: Febuary 16, 2006)

[quote name='WebScud'][quote name='oddfella']I can't get the link to work... Must be my computer.[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8174459663

That should work. Copy and pasted right from my address bar. Same with the above link. Hopefully that'll work. :?

[quote name='Rig']Although I don't need that stuff, I placed a (pretty good sized) bid for ya! ;)[/quote]

Thanks Rig! :D[/quote]

No problem. I hope you get a lot for the lot...

Bump!

[quote name='radjago']Which DVD drive does this come with? I fear my Thomson may be on its way out.[/quote]

I'm not sure because I never opened it up or anything. Is there a way to tell from serial number, manufacture date, or part number?

click here for a pic of the three drives..

and how old is your xbox? is their anything wrong with it or did you just end up with two?

This was a launch Xbox. My brother bought one becuase he's obessed with Halo. I never really played my Xbox all that often, so I have his if I get the urge. I'm holding on to the few games I play now and then, but everything works fine.

Checking the drives now, will get back to you soon...

bread's done
Back