Xbox Madden 2006 problems?

untoldsorrow

CAGiversary!
I work at a gaming store and had 3 people so far returned their Madden 2006 for xbox due to freezing when trying to start franchise superstar mode.

Anyone else experiencing this or heard about it? Might be the same for PS2...

Wonder if its going to be a callback if more people experience it.

are you kidding it's not even for sale yet, so can you tell me where your selling early so I can come buy some copies, or call EA and have your store fined, I didn't think so, so go crap somewhere else!

[quote name='Odenat']sounds like someone doesn't like EA too much[/QUOTE]

I think someone's just anxious to play some Madden ;)

[quote name='Scorch']I think someone's just anxious to play some Madden ;)[/QUOTE]

I hope your not talking about me. I refuse to buy this game this year. I might(and thats a big might) if the price is right or i just hear great things about it

[quote name='Odenat']I hope your not talking about me. I refuse to buy this game this year. I might(and thats a big might) if the price is right or i just hear great things about it[/QUOTE]

Nah, I meant Franky. I think he's a big sports game fan.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=210703
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245117.asp
http://xbox.ign.com/objects/698/698634.html

People, the game's release date is TODAY. Your stores might not have it because it is being shipped to them today. When I preordered Resident Evil 4 with free overnight shipping, I got it at 10AM on the release date. For fucks sake, do some research before blasting people in the forums.

Of course, if you work at a store and your manager is telling you that you can't sell the copies you may already have until the next day, he is a god damn idiot. Just like the manager at the store I used to work for. He refused to sell The Incredibles until the movie came out. Everyone knows that games based on movies come out like 2 weeks before to hype up the film.

No, there is a hard street date of Tuesday Aug 9th. Look at the boxes the games are shipped in (the ones that ship to stores). They say in big letters something like "Hard Street date of Aug 9th. Severe penalties will apply if rented, sold, or demonstrated early."

Yeah. The street is Tuesday. It's shipping today because it'd get to people tomorrow.. that's why there's a midnight launch tonight.

Madden '06 release date is the 8/8 so i was suprise to see it in the commercial for 8/9. All of the gamestops and ebgames in my area had it for 8/8 and had them for sale also.

Yeah, so 3/6 xbox copies we sold came back with the same problem.

Madden 2006 was for sale in the Ebgames and Gamestop by my house, so the game actually was released today, maybe if most of you would of just done a lil research you would of known that

[quote name='Prepster']Madden 2006 was for sale in the Ebgames and Gamestop by my house, so the game actually was released today, maybe if most of you would of just done a lil research you would of known that[/QUOTE]

most stores had the ship date as today I believe. most stores who got Madden already in had boxes that were marked "Do not sell before street date- 8/9/05". I did do research, seeing as I work retail at TRU, and helped get all the boxes today, ready for tomorrow.

[quote name='guyver2077']my friends copy came defective[/QUOTE]

This could become a serious problem. I trying to remember that last game that had a problem like this. Gran turismo 2 It was just a few copies and then got widespread. Then Sony had to replace all of them if you called and told them where the game messed up at and sent them your old copy.

bread's done
Back