Xbox MC2 Racing Steering Wheel 19.99 at Gamestop

indy2029

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't know if this is YMMV but Gamestop has XBOX MC2 Racing Steering wheels for 19.99. It has pedals and is really a good product for xbox racers. It also has lap clamps, rumble, speedometer lighting, and a ton of features. IGN gave it great reviews too.

That's a GREAT price for it. Just wish there was a way to make it 360 compatible.

Great price non the less...

any link to a picture of this wheel? I saw it at my gamestop but it was tagged for $59 and was compatible with ps2, xbox, and gamecube.

I never see the regular mad cats thats just for the ps2 or xbox i only see the mini ones and the universal one.

The price dropped on this before Christmas. The wheel is okay, no where near the quality of the Logitech PS2 wheel. I couldn't get it to work with Rallisport 1, but I haven't messed around with it that much to know if it's just user error.

[quote name='little_krampy']Hey, this is online now. What's the free shipping code for Gamestop.com...I thought it was FREESHIPALL but it's not working?

Mad Catz XBox MC2 Steering Wheel $19.99[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one. The FREESHIPALL code still works, but I think you have to access Gamestop.com from a link here at CAG. I just clicked the link in your post, added the racing wheel to my cart, entered the code during checkout, and it worked. Good luck.

I just spent the whole night using this for Need for Speed Most Wanted....It's grrrrrrrreat. Remember to use the dashboard view and try you best to hold the wheel in place with the leg clamps.

bread's done
Back