Xbox mem card and Xbox 360 remote at walmart YMMV?

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
I went to a walmart today in Taylor Texas to buy the microsoft remote for the 360 thats pretty much 29.99 everywhere and when I checked out it rang up for 15.00 even plus tax.

I looked around to kill a few mins and I noticed they had the official xbox mem cards for 10.00 on clearance as well. Notice I said xbox, not 360 or xbox 360..these are the old xbox mem cards.

At this point its YMMV BUT its worth looking into if you happen to cruise by walmart.

img341.jpg

Added scan for the non believers that thought it was funny to pm me and say I was full of shit because I didnt give any proof.

[quote name='Will']Added scan for the non believers that thought it was funny to pm me and say I was full of shit because I didnt give any proof.[/QUOTE]
They PMed you that? Damn, what's happening to this place lately? You should post the message, and the person's names :lol:

As soon as anyone can confirm, please post... I may want to get some mem cards as backup for my saves in case my HDD goes dead or there's a larger HDD down the line..

Apparently saying 360 for the remote ment when I said xbox mem cards ment 360 too so I cleared that up.

[quote name='RollingSkull ']8.25% tax? Your city bites.[/quote]

Great contribution to the thread!

Went to 2 walmarts and neither had any remotes or memory cards in stock to try. Props to OP.

There's a few other walmarts not too far away I can try.

(edit)

Checked another walmart (clairemont mesa blvd in San Diego) that had the remote but it rang up normal price.

[quote name='6669']They PMed you that? Damn, what's happening to this place lately? You should post the message, and the person's names :lol:[/quote]

Yes, please air out the dirty laundry... that gamefaqs bs isn't really necessary here. :bomb:

WalMart in College Station had the universal media remote for 10 bucks. I was totally flabbergasted, but was happy to get one so cheap!

Ill be hitting a few walmarts tomorrow to look for the wrestling dvds so hopefully Ill remember to take a peak at this stuff.

I went to 2 Wm's in houston and the one in Katy and all of em had it at reg price. Ill be hitting up 1 or two more tomorrow. I may go back and snag the reg xbox mem cards. if anyone wants them hit me up.

Wal-Mart deals are usually YMMV, but I could use one of those remotes, so I'll check the local ones when I get the chance.

EDIT: I just went to one of them today, and they had the remotes, but they weren't clearanced out.

Ive checked several local walmarts, either they're not in stock or they're not clearanced. (sigh)

When I was at the Walmart in Temple Tx last night they had em clearanced....from 29.99 to 24.99 lol.

Not bad considering I got bored and checked the game cases and finally snagged a Wii!

[quote name='Will']I looked around to kill a few mins and I noticed they had the official xbox mem cards for 10.00 on clearance as well. Notice I said xbox, not 360 or xbox 360..these are the old xbox mem cards.[/quote]

I can second this statement; picked one up several months ago at $10 actually.

Went to two Wal*Marts in SoCal this week... they either didn't have any remotes or were full price. Good luck guys.

bread's done
Back