Xbox members choice deal of the week.

Mxylptlk

CAGiversary!
Just saw this on the dash. Seems there's another vote for a future DOTW in July.

The choices are all 50% off DLC:
- Mass Effect 2
- Bad Company 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Ass's Creed 2

I think I'll skip this one... The text under the image implies there will be a new vote every day. Here's hoping it gets better.

I don't care about any of those DLCs. I got all the Mass Effect 2 DLC and the other DLC I have no interest in playing because either I don't own the game or plain well don't care i.e. Assassin's Creed II DLC.

Hopefully, better things pop up later.

Please vote for Mass Effect 2. I just beat the game and would love to buy the DLC. It's a little hard buying everything because it'll run me more than the game brand new (19.99 right now).

[quote name='AftComet']Please vote for Mass Effect 2. I just beat the game and would love to buy the DLC. It's a little hard buying everything because it'll run me more than the game brand new (19.99 right now).[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat. If you don't know which game to vote for, please vote for ME2. :)

I voted for ME2 even though I have all the DLC already. I don't care about the other games and figured it would be nice for people newer to the game to get discounted DLC for such an amazing game.

It also looks like it is winning right now.

Ass's Creed sounds like an awesome game.... oh wait.

Seriously though, I no longer own any of the games listed so nothing for me on this one.

Mass Effect 2 for Shadow Broker DLC alone is worth it. I played the mission on the ps3 version. Probably one of, if not the best, missions in the entire game.

bread's done
Back