Xbox memory card Wanted

ebgames has them used online sometimes (OOS online right now). After coupon codes I think its about $10

[quote name='j.elles']Shipping =16 though for that link.[/QUOTE]

So you want one for $10 SHIPPED...as others have said...good luck with that one.
Cheapest will probably be used at GS or EB B&M. What do you want the memory card for anyway?? If its just to transfer saves cheap is ok, otherwise you'd be safer to spend a little extra and get an official one.

[quote name='j.elles']Find for 14-15 on ebay shipped. Willing to go a little higher. Need a reason to not just get it on ebay though.[/QUOTE]

Why do you need it anyway.

Gameshark. Just worked out a trade for a $18 action replay though. So cancel thread. unless someone has a $10 then i'm open still.

This reminds me of a thread on a board I used to go to where a dude wanted a Dreamcast mint and complete with a mem card for $20 shipped. It worked just about as well there too...

[quote name='j.elles']Gameshark. Just worked out a trade for a $18 action replay though. So cancel thread. unless someone has a $10 then i'm open still.[/QUOTE]

Be careful with AR if you have XBL. Peeps have been banned for using AR to cheat online.

bread's done
Back