XBox + Ninja Gaiden for 199.99 at Target

I only search for threads that have it in the title. Never really bother with the weekly add threads. I like being surprised on Sunday mornings. :D

Very good Price for NEW game release + New XBOX owner :)

OR

You can Pickup Bundle at Bestbuy (2 games + Racing Game) then take ur receipt to customer Service along with Ninja Gaiden and Save $30 plus 10% if possible :)

Ooop! Don't forget Bring your target Ads with you ;)

Also, Bestbuy never give you extra 10% off lowest price guarante when you pricematch & Purchase the item at the same time. (Live to learn they tricky policy)

You much Purchase XBOX System w/ 2 games bundle & Free Racing game this weekly ads. Then take you receipt to the customer service along with Target Ads + Ninja gaiden to get $30 off & exta 10% off lowest Price Guarante ;)

Extra Free $19.99 + 10% & Ninja gaiden under $20 is "NOT BAD DEAL" :)

You've got to be careful...unless you just find a careless employee, a lot of times it has to be identical items, and you can't stack bonuses...meaning you might slide getting a price match the Tetris/Clone Wars Xbox AND Ninja Gaiden, but most likely they'll consider the price difference and won't let you have the extra Racing Game too.

eh, i think it's cheap enough deal. i got it at target. new xbox owner here :D

i've been holding on to my sealed $20 copies of halo and panzer dragoon orta for some time now. now i can finally play them, woot!

now if only they cut down the price of KOTOR and release Fable and Halo2...

any recommendations? i was also thinking about getting Top Spin but i already have Tennis 2k2 for DC (so is there much difference to merit a purchase?) and i was also thinking about getting Crimson Skies (any body have anything good to say about that one?). thx everyone. viva CAG!

Top Spin is next gen Tennis 2k2... XBL support, faster gameplay, better graphics. I borrowed Top Spin from my friend and I've been playing it nonstop with my housemates. Its a great game.

Can you add the $5 off Ninja Gaiden from Target's getintothegame.com website? The $5 off coupon itself doesn't say that you can't combine it with any other offers on the fine print. I'm wondering if it'll work, because then you'll get Ninja Gaiden for like 15 bucks...

thanks for the info for top spin... definitely picking that one up soon.

also, just after i made the previous post, i came up with a brilliant idea.

you see, i am a former target employee, and target likes to work with coupons for their video game sales, just like this one... i know, it's annoying... i had to wait an extra couple of minutes for the electronics guy to find the darn desk coupon.

anyways, what i want to share with you all is a possible exploitation of this coupon offer. you see, with coupons, target rarely is able to track what you do with the sale after you make the purchase. in other words, you can use a coupon to buy particular items, then return part of the deal, but keep the full value of the coupon.

essentially this means that you could potentially get NINJA GAIDEN for TWENTY DOLLARS, OR... you could get an XBOX for $150. i plan on going this route as i have yet to open my xbox.. box.

so here's what you have to do:

1. purchase xbox and ninja gaiden together at target, ask for the coupon to make sure you get $30 OFF.

2. return either one (xbox OR ninja gaiden) to get full credit of that item back ($180 or $50 respectively).

3. this means you got $30 off either an xbox or ninja gaiden.

4. then, if you dont have an xbox yet and want ninja gaiden also... you could go back... buy another bundle... get $30 off... and then return the other item... getting another $30 off!

5. in effect, you could save up to $60 buy buying both... which basically means that you get ninja gaiden free with the purchase of an xbox at target... plus it should cover tax in most states!

ROCK ON!

ps... i will report back later if this scheme proves to be successful. but i am pretty confident that it will go through.

e.g. one thanksgiving, i got some special deal on jewelry where if you buy anything sterling silver for 29.99 above you get a sterling silver bracelet free (29.99 value). so what i did was buy two of that free bracelet, and then returned one. so basically after the thanksgiving coupon, i got a free sterling silver bracelet.

this sort of deal happens occasionally, so yeah... target is cool.

misterbowtie

YOu are Missing "SHENMUE II" (XBOX) ;)

Your best bet is Circuit City $19.99 or Less with Pricematch $5 off Bestbuy Gamer Gift Card Coupon will knock it down to $14.99 - Extra 10% off lowest price guarante = $12.XX after taxes :)

Ebgames & Gamestop is Ripping you off for USED game unless.......... you can pickup at Ebgames.com (Pre-Owned w/ 25% off)

ok, just got back from target. returned the xbox... successfully! it was a little bit of a hassle though so risk takers be warned. anyways, this is what happened so far:

i walked in with only the xbox in the big bags, and asked to return it showing my receipt. the lady doesnt believe that i have not opened it yet even though i bought it late yesterday and the seal is in perfect condition. so she opens the xbox. and lo and behold, everything is in perfect condition. man, they're going to have a hard time trying to sell that unit now... stupid employee.

anyways, all went well and she processed the return and was about to hand me my return receipt and original receipt when she was telling me that "ok, X amount of dollars has been put back on your card", then she sees that i used a $30 coupon.

wait a sec.

she starts questioning me right before she hands me the receipt, and then goes asking a few employees if they know about any deal about a $30 coupon with a game (because she noticed i also bought an 'xbox software'.

i told her no, it was a manufacturer's receipt (white lie!). then the electronics guy tells her that there's a deal with 'ninja gaiden' and she asks me and i tell her i got a sports game (since the title isnt on the receipt (another white lie!). she starts spitting out numbers and stuff and i get freaked out.

she finally gives up and gets tired of me acting pissed off (i almost cried when she opened the xbox from the bottom of the box) from her ignorance.

so she finally hands me the receipt and i get out of there as soon as i can.

i was originally planning to go back in and buying another bundle, but i figured the electronics guy had a fresh memory of the deal and would question me if i might be the guy who returned the xbox. so i promptly left.

anyways, here's what i figure. it might be safer to buy multiple games (besides ninja gaiden) and other things you might like so that the receipt looks longer and fuller, thereby sorta masking the coupon line on the receipt (you know, less noticable). then, if they ask you, you can just say that it was also a manufacturer coupon and that you got sports games (like top spin) and kotor, halo, shenmue, etc... so that they have less of a chance and less time to prove you wrong on the spot.

the credit went through, and i currently have ninja gaiden for $20.

currently no xbox, but i plan on going back for another bundle at a different target later.

i'll let you know how that goes, i might as well pick up top spin while i'm at it. it's $29.99 everywhere right?

it was a bit of a rush, i'll admit, but it was totally worth the $30 discount. for those interested, i wish you the best of luck :)

ps--i have the dc euro import of shenmue2, so would the xbox version be worth it? how's the english voice acting?

screw it.

i'm quite happy to have 'gotten away' with ninja gaiden for $20. i've already got a backload of cheap games i still need to play (thanks CAG). i think i'll wait for the imminent price cut for the xbox (less tax :p) to 150, and i'm willing to wait until late summer if that means a cut to 130 or 100. yes, i'm a hardcore CAG.

still, $20 for a new release (orig $50) is an awesome deal. add one to my short pile of sealed xbox games.

i'm going to retire from my target scheme while i'm ahead. i'd rather not deal with customer service again. just have to remind myself how much i hate target (cuz you know, the whole former employee thing). plus, i'm sick of having to talk to former co-workers. gah.

ok, end post.

Ok I don't know if this will work for the Xbox ninja gaiden deal but it is worth a try.....(sorry is it has been posted elsewhere)

10% off any order of $100 or more! Use coupon code TDWELCME2222.

this should bring the cost back down to ~$180 for an X-BOX with Ninja gaiden....

Somebody check my math as I am very TIRED....

misterbowtie

You know instead of going through that trouble. You could just do that with games that offer gift cards. Devil May Cry 2 had $10 gift card once. Final Fantasy X 2 and Prince of Persia had a $15 gift card. Sonic Heroes and Mafia with $20 gift card. Most recently Pitfall and MSX2 or something each had $10 gift cards. The CSRs never ask for the gift cards back.

bread's done
Back