Xbox One Console $220 + LEGO + 3 month Gold at B&H

witchboard

CAG Newbie
B&H Photo has a great deal on the Xbox One 219.99 !

Comes with Lego game and a free 3-month Microsoft gold membership card.

Picked up one,thought i would share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing.  The title might be more helpful if you edit it to put the price and store information there.  Also, get ready for CAGs to let you know about the other times Xbox One consoles have been cheaper (Prime Day glitch, etc.) in response to your title claim.

Thanks for sharing. The title might be more helpful if you edit it to put the price and store information there. Also, get ready for CAGs to let you know about the other times Xbox One consoles have been cheaper (Prime Day glitch, etc.) in response to your title claim.
Prime day glitch? Please tell me more.

Found the glitch---The glitch was the 1tb Tom Clancy division bundle that came with 50 dollar gift card, Rainbow six siege disc, forza horizon 2 DL code, and Xbox One Special Edition Dusk Shadow Wireless Controller bundle for 299.
If you added 2 or even three of those to the cart you still only got charged 299.

Edit: Some people are reporting all items shipped for the 299 total charge, others are getting charged close to 500 even though their invoices say a lot less. Others are reporting that amazon is actually changing their invoices on their account to reflect the higher price and then charging them that. So far I have been charged 100 dollars for two gift cards, and 35 bucks for two controllers. Still have the rainbow six games and the Xboxes to ship so I am not sure what they are gonna charge me for those yet.

bread's done
Back