Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition Console Bundle $399.99

Apparently this won't come with the "buy a xbox this week get a free game" deal

Nvm, some games are showing up as $0

Last edited by a moderator:
For future reference, Since this has been moved or locked, where was this deal supposed to be added?
It looks like it should have been opened in the forum to which it was moved. Just be glad it wasn't deleted completely, that happens a lot.

They dont charge you for pre-orders, so you should might as well pre-order it. Just incase if it goes out of stock by july or august.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the looks of this and the controller steering wheel feel I think will feel better for every game. I could not quite read the date beside the 10th anniversary but if it has sept 15th on it that's the day I was born so this might push me to get one if anyone can confirm. I was going to hold out on a halo 5 console but that will push me over the edge to get this one I think. Don't really need a one but my nephew is really wanting me to get one so we can play together on live. Microsoft is trying I give them credit there.

I just bought the white Xbox One but haven't opened it yet. I'm debating on if I should take it back and wait for the Forza bundle. I would hate wait tbat long to get to play my Xbone again.

Did my preorder. Probably won't be a limited supply and I'm sure will be found cheaper or with better deals, but this CAG has waited long enough.

I think I'll just get the controller separately and see what the Halo 5 console looks like.

I don't care for forza, but that is one well-planned special edition console.

Edit: What? Not available at BestBuy? Um...Guess I'll preorder at Amazon then.

I like the larger hard drive, since the stock drives are only 500 gb.  Will wait to see what other 1 tb options become available.  Also hoping for a lighter color that doesn't show all the fingerprints.

Does anyone know if the $75 off coupon will work for preorder consoles, incase that Xbox360/ps3 trade in deal comes back? Did it work for preorder batman ps4 bundle?

Does anyone know if the $75 off coupon will work for preorder consoles, incase that Xbox360/ps3 trade in deal comes back? Did it work for preorder batman ps4 bundle?
From what I recall, people who tried to pre order the 1tb xb1 the coupon didn't work, but possible to get an override. YMMV

bread's done
Back