Xbox One Games With Gold Is Live

ttados

CAGiversary!
Xbox One Games with Gold

"We’re pleased to bring Games with Gold to Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One in June. Members will have subscription-based access to free games ranging from top hits to breaking indie stars. The program will launch on Xbox One with “Max: The Curse of Brotherhood” and “Halo: Spartan Assault.” A single Gold membership will get you access to the free games for both Xbox One and Xbox 360. "
June 2014

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

kdIowrn.jpg

Description:

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is a classic action-adventure. At its core it is a platformer filled with puzzles. Max must start on a quest to save his brother who is kidnapped to a hostile world. His only chance to succeed is to stay courageous and use the powers of his marker to manipulate the environment. Unleash the many powers of the Marker and beat the evil kidnapper!

Download: 

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Max-The-Curse-of-Brotherhood/1d6640d3-3441-42bd-bffd-953d7d09ff5c

Halo: Spartan Assault

ngoRPek.jpg

Description:

Halo: Spartan Assault is a fast paced top-down shooter set during the timeline between “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” progress your Spartan career as you engage in over 30 exciting Campaign missions using many of favorite Halo weapons, vehicles and armor abilities. Team-up on Xbox Live and fight with a friend against waves of the nightmarish Flood in the all-new online co-op multiplayer mode.

Download:

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Halo-Spartan-Assault/a3807603-9e22-48b2-8b75-c6bf36ddc511

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, can't wait to play Max: The Curse of the Brotherhoid, heard many good things. I figured something was up as I heard my system doing some stuff while it was off, love that feature.

The only reason to have PS+ when it started was to get the games, they weren't giving you games on top of your online play subscription. To compare the two is silly.

Luckily Microsoft decided to elevate the service you were already paying for. Good job.

The only reason to have PS+ when it started was to get the games, they weren't giving you games on top of your online play subscription. To compare the two is silly.

Luckily Microsoft decided to elevate the service you were already paying for. Good job.
Online play and all media apps for ps3 were free though so Im not sure what you're getting at.

Just finished moving all my games to the external drive was faster then I expected it to take. Also bought two digital $50 cards from Target so I can prepare when Ryse goes on sale as I'll probably trade the physical copy for a digital one.

Just finished moving all my games to the external drive was faster then I expected it to take. Also bought two digital $50 cards from Target so I can prepare when Ryse goes on sale as I'll probably trade the physical copy for a digital one.
So it is going on sale? Was there a date / price announcement?

Max is a great game. I'm glad more people will get to play and enjoy it.

I want to get crimson dragon, but i really do think it'll be one of the free games by year end. Must have patience and true CAG focus!

Also, isn't there supposed to be a big sale on Ryse and Forza this month? Ryse is another great and under appreciated game.

Yeah Crimson Dragon on sale is the first step lol.

I would hazard a guess that Ryse and Forza would go on sale during E3, prob starting next Tuesday.

Hmm, says I need a system update but checking the system updater in settings says there isn't one available. Good ol' msft

My buddy is having issues downloading Spartan Assualt. Apparently it keeps getting stuck at 99%. He's uninstalled as well as hard reset his console. Anyone having a similar problem? Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks so much!

So after the June update my Xbox says install game on all the games that are already installed! I click on the COD ghosts and it says 1%. It's redownloading the whole game? Has anyone else seen this issue? It seems like it deleted all my games! :(

So after the June update my Xbox says install game on all the games that are already installed! I click on the COD ghosts and it says 1%. It's redownloading the whole game? Has anyone else seen this issue? It seems like it deleted all my games! :(
i had to do a hard boot at first it said nothing was on my system

I've seen games in my queue that get updated and are at 99% where all I need to do is put in the disc, if it's physical obviously, and it finishes the update. Don't know about your situation though.

bread's done
Back