XBox One GWG I "purchased" on XBox 360 not showing...

entexman

CAGiversary!
A few XBox One Games With Gold games I "purchased" on XBox 360/XBox Website are not showing in ready to install on my new XBox One. Most of the games I downloaded are showing up as ready to install. The Games not showing are:

Super Time Force

Guacamelee

Strike Suite Zero

Castle Storm

I know I purchased all of these when they showed up as Free either on the XBox website or on the XBox 360, once they offered a way to get the games there. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know when it happened to me I did a hard reset on my Xbox and they showed up.

If that doesn't work go to the Xbox Live Marketplace on your Xbox and check. If they don't show as free then you may have to chat it up with Xbox support

Thanks for the response. The games are not showing as free for me on the XBox website or the XBox One store. I am pretty sure I "purchased" all the GWG offers for XBox One on the website or the XBox 360 before I got my XBox One last week.  I have no way of looking at XBox One purchase history that I can tell. 

go to xbox.com click your name on the top right corner. go to my account. on the right will be your orders, click show all and it  should show everything youve purchased with that gamertag. mine shows everything from when i made it to now including my windows 8/10 purchases and windows phone purchases

I don't see a "My account" link. I see a "Microsoft Account" link and I clicked on that. I can see purchases I made for XBox One, but I am not seeing any "Games With Gold" games showing up in the list even for ones I know I have downloaded recently.  I don't think GWG show up as purchases.

didnt even notice those werent listed i thought i had seen them before on it. sorry for the my/microsoft account thing was going off of memory. id contact xbox and see what they can do. 

bread's done
Back