Xbox One Headset Adapter & controller connection issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmbreci

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Finally decided to hookup the Xbox One I got with the BB deal a few weeks back and am trying to connect the headset adapter.  Mine is feeling like I am going to break something (if I push harder) while trying to connect it.  Shouldn't the adapter fit snug and not feel like I am trying to wedge a square peg into a round hole?

Thanks!

And if anyone wants to add me - evilwon8675309

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck .....who designed that thing and thought it was a good idea to need to put crisco into the pants and jump into them?  

Thanks synnarc....I just pushed until I thought it was going to break this time and it worked.  Software engineers....yes, hardware....well.....

Ugh....Microsoft troubleshooting is not helping.  Guy wants to send me a replacement controller....great.  How do I know it is not the system since I only have one controller.  This guy is a used car salesman.  Says he guarantees it will work 100% (sending me the replacement).  My question was what if the new one does not connect wirelessly?

Wow is all I have to say.  Not a good first experience for while unboxing your new One.  I really cannot stand 2 feet from the One to play on the TV.

BB swapped out the One and everything is working fine.  Played a little Sunset Overdrive and have loaded Forza 5.  May prep Halo before I hit the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back