Xbox One Lunar White Controller Back in Stock $64.99

Is the front of this controller slick or is it the rough surface like the default controllers?  I got a covert forces controller and its very smooth on the front and i hate that.

Just a heads up:  This model controller was notorious for having factory flaws/defects.  The old thread was full of return stories.

Looks pretty cool but my grimey hands don't cooperate with white controllers :)
Yep, it gets dirty easily. Also, mine does not play well with other electronics. Maybe it's because I use a play and charge kit, but if it's near my phone or laptop, it will often disconnect. Feels great at least.

All my Xbox one controllers seem to do that lol

Yep, it gets dirty easily. Also, mine does not play well with other electronics. Maybe it's because I use a play and charge kit, but if it's near my phone or laptop, it will often disconnect. Feels great at least.

Just a heads up: This model controller was notorious for having factory flaws/defects. The old thread was full of return stories.
Yep....Mine wouldn't charge and the A button stuck. In general is anyone else surprised how bad the quality of the X1 controller is, in comparison to the 360? My day one edition felt like the plastic was going to cave in. It would move inwards if I applied too much pressure. Same is happening with my My Master Chief controller (Replaced my Lunar White controller). Though my two regular black controllers (one with jack) feel sturdy as can be. Maybe it's best to stick to the regular ones?

My day one edition felt like the plastic was going to cave in. It would move inwards if I applied too much pressure. Same is happening with my My Master Chief controller
Good lord man, what games are you playing that make you want to crush your controllers? I want in!

I have a lunar white and forza blue. An edge on the forza is a little sharp, and the lunar white has a sharp edge near the right trigger, but they dont hurt so its fine. I've dropped the lunar a dozen times on hardwood from waist height. The batteries pop out, but no breakage whatsoever. Im impressed, but the crevices on the lunar white do get unsightly dirty. All controllers get dirty, but the white shows it more, and bonus is that its easier to see dirt when you clean the controller.

They both look awesome compared to the regular black, and the grippy rubber stuff on the back i cant do without anymore

I bought mine last week and it came in yesterday - everything about it seems good, except the bumpers aren't as clicky as they used to be. Pretty sure that's part of the 3.5mm redesign though.

Good lord man, what games are you playing that make you want to crush your controllers? I want in!

I have a lunar white and forza blue. An edge on the forza is a little sharp, and the lunar white has a sharp edge near the right trigger, but they dont hurt so its fine. I've dropped the lunar a dozen times on hardwood from waist height. The batteries pop out, but no breakage whatsoever. Im impressed, but the crevices on the lunar white do get unsightly dirty. All controllers get dirty, but the white shows it more, and bonus is that its easier to see dirt when you clean the controller.

They both look awesome compared to the regular black, and the grippy rubber stuff on the back i cant do without anymore
That the thing, I'm not applying lots of pressure. They just feel flimsy.

the master chief controller is really nice, the main problem I have w/the xbox controllers 360 and eventually One is the left thumbstick. Since most of the games I play generally have a sprint button or mechanic, the left thumbstick gets a lot of work. I think I played so much Borderlands, I noticed the drifting crosshairs on mine...like aim assistant on steroids.

My lunar white is fine build wise but haven't actually used it lol I've been using the format blue one which is awesome

Yep....Mine wouldn't charge and the A button stuck. In general is anyone else surprised how bad the quality of the X1 controller is, in comparison to the 360? My day one edition felt like the plastic was going to cave in. It would move inwards if I applied too much pressure. Same is happening with my My Master Chief controller (Replaced my Lunar White controller). Though my two regular black controllers (one with jack) feel sturdy as can be. Maybe it's best to stick to the regular ones?
My Elite controller is as solid as a tank. Same for my Covert Forces model w/3.5mm jack.

I just bought an xbox one 3 days ago and was looking for a used controller. The one i bought with the system had a messed up right bumper, but I'm glad because i called another Gamestop and they had the lunar white one.

I was feeling ok on the Xbox one controller overall, but this lunar white one... Omg, it's amazing. That texture feel on the grips feels fantastic and it's just overall sexy. I feel like i got lucky finding it. Have fun, all those who jump in on this!

bread's done
Back