Xbox One Play/Charge Kit @ Walmart $12 YMMV

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Taken from Hip2Save...

Walmart: XBOX One Play and Charge Kit Possibly Only $12 (Regularly $24.99)

XBOX Charge KitWalmart shoppers! Be sure to be on the lookout for an XBOX One Play and Charge Kit possibly on clearance for just $12! These play and charge kits regularly go for $24.99, so this seem like a great deal if you can find them near you.

*NOTE – You can check to see if this item is in-stock at your local Walmart and what the prices are before heading out. To see, just copy the Item ID# 42396598 and go here to search (check out my post here for more details). Keep in mind that this item may not be marked correctly in-store, so be sure to price check.

(Thanks, Sharon!)

Seriously????

Nothing says family vacation like going to WalMart at three in the morning just so you can be one of the only people there.
Well when your in a car for nearly 19hrs what else are you going to do at 3am when ur all wide awake since mostly everyone but the driver (me) has slept.

As for the shorter trips to PA we use to leave late to avoid NYC traffic as we have a place to stay there that we could show up at any time.

Also I work overnights so im use to being up at those hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nabbed one today as well. Walmart's site said there wasn't any within 100 miles. I guess clearance stuff physically in stock isn't updated on the site. Either way, best bet is to just call your locals instead of checking the site.

Grabbed one at my local Walmart a couple days back. The tags were still the same full price ones but I took it up to the register and asked for a price check and it ran up $12.

bread's done
Back