Xbox One Problems?

LonelyBacteria

CAGiversary!
I've had multiple games act screwy

'Spark' FTP froze with a loud annoying sound (on the actual included developer's game's episode 1)

Sunset Overdrive - enemies ignored me randomly after a mission until I restarted the game once.

also it crashed/froze once or twice

Ass Cred crashed once or twice

various similar problems

All of these crashes were JUST the game, never had that heppen on a game console before.

I've had systems crash and the system restarts.

Is this just my console?

Try a hard reset but given how games perform this gen it really could be anything from faulty console, faulty game or faulty network. If the problem persists try exchanging your console (if for nothing else besides peace of mind).

I have problems with my activity feed I get all my notifications still but all of my activity feed updates and achievements 2k from the last 2 weeks since I had gotten my Sunset bundle are gone and I can't post anything to the feed and my leaderboard status went from 1st to last ricky bobby. I wonder if anyone has had this happen to them it has been almost a week now? But as to games messing up I have had that happen a few times with Sunset and some other games and yeah a hard reset works for all that and no problems until it happens again of course xD

Leave it unplugged completely from the power outlit for 15 minutes.

If your console is in stand by, you also might have to completely shut off the system then turn it back on. Standby has always been and always will be a bit buggy. I never get crashes in energy saving mode unless It's game related.

bread's done
Back