Xbox One Spartan Locke Halo Controller $59.99 for Amazon Prime member

Retail price is currently 69.99 USD for those that aren't aware or usually too lazy to click like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
think ill stick with the gs promo. 30-35 to upgrade a controller seems worth it (those turtle beach adapters go for 20-30) and I freakin hate gs

thanks for posting this!   funny i had just preordered my controller a few days ago.    the color scheme is gorgeous, i love blue/grey combos.   I emailed amazon to make sure i get my discount; cuz my current invoice doesn't show it.  

Ugh Locke...

Not sure what 343/Microsoft's incentive is to do this. They really want to push Locke down our throats with the LE controllers and even the LE console where half is color is on it. I hope Locke is this amazing character be he seemed awfully bland in that Live action series and his one scene in Halo 2 Anniversary wasn't all that great. It's like pushing some unknown for a WWE title without having the audience build up. I hope he ends up being an amazing character but the problem is we don't even know till the game is out lol.

Wish it was just The Arbiter/Chief again.

Sorta related, but did anyone notice that their Halo 5 pre-order has stacked discounts? I have a -10 and a -7.

tumblr_nttjid4PNY1uankono1_500.png

I bet after I beat Halo 5  and see the story, I will think Locke is awesome and want this controller. Also, I also view this as the Luke Cage controller which give it extra value :D/

I didn't get the Locke one, I got the MC one and just found out it's not coming here till Thursday :( So much for release date delivery.

Edit: Well not too bad. Getting here by Wednesday now.

bread's done
Back