Xbox One Titanfall Bundle + 12 month XBL Gold = $449 at Target

Two guys on SD got the equivalent. Bought it for $499.99 and then got a $50 credit to purchase live. Haven't seen anyone on CAG state the same. I want to match at Best Buy but I think it's going to take some doing. lol.
That's not the equivalent.

Two guys on SD got the equivalent. Bought it for $499.99 and then got a $50 credit to purchase live. Haven't seen anyone on CAG state the same. I want to match at Best Buy but I think it's going to take some doing. lol.
Seems like they paid an extra $60 ($50 for the system and $10 for Gold).

Wow this target deal is amazing. If people are on the fence I would think this would be the deal to get buyers.

If you don't have a good connection, it could take awhile to download updates. Which sucks since you cannot play the game before you update it. I'm surprised they didn't do the same as Sony and allow updates to download in the background while you do other things.
when I first install a game the first time I disconnect from my network then install the game it will greatly improved the speed cause it will install from the disc but if the network is connected even though you have a physical disc is will always try downloading through xbox live causing conflicts that why it take forever to download or sometime freezing for some people at just a few percent.

when I first install a game the first time I disconnect from my network then install the game it will greatly improved the speed cause it will install from the disc but if the network is connected even though you have a physical disc is will always try downloading through xbox live causing conflicts that why it take forever to download or sometime freezing for some people at just a few percent.
Give me some commas to let me catch my breath :whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh, I had things to do after work and didn't get to target to try and get the free live with the system I bought Saturday night. Damn.

If the $450 price bundle is dead in store, can you price match Best Buy's $450 price and still get the live card? Thinking about making a long road trip.

If the $450 price bundle is dead in store, can you price match Best Buy's $450 price and still get the live card? Thinking about making a long road trip.
If your best buy follows what best buy policy says, you cannot. They just pricematch sale prices, not free stuffs. In my experience, whenever free stuffs involved, cashiers called their managers. Sometimes I got pricematch, other times, not pricematched being told they don't pricematch free bonus stuffs.

Are you sure about this? What I find is the it goes online and downloads the patches at the same time it's installing from the Disc.

Downloading the whole game from online would take much longer. I bought the ghosts code and it took about 8 to 10 hours to install over the internet.

If your best buy follows what best buy policy says, you cannot. They just pricematch sale prices, not free stuffs. In my experience, whenever free stuffs involved, cashiers called their managers. Sometimes I got pricematch, other times, not pricematched being told they don't pricematch free bonus stuffs.
I mean match Best Buy's price at Target.

My Target hasn't had any signs showing a sale at all this week. Anyone else's Target advertising this sale?
Yes. Mine is. I took a picture of the sales card in the store. It said the Titanfall console was on sale for $449.99 and it came with a year of LIVE.

When I called the store, they said the price went back up to 499.99, but when I went in, there was the big sign.

My Target hasn't had any signs showing a sale at all this week. Anyone else's Target advertising this sale?
One of my Target's had a sign that said $449.99 and it was dated 4/6-4/13. This was on the endcap, whereas the aisle said $499.99.

Went back to that same Target later in the week and BOTH signs now said $499.99. Odd since they're still apparently ringing up for $449.99. Why not put out those "lower than advertised" tags that they have there? Seems odd that they wouldn't want to advertise that.

Had my friend who works there buy me a Titanfall bundle Friday afternoon.  Rang up as $450 and included the year of XBL.

*sigh* These deals for a console that is less than six months old is really worrisome.  Will Xbox One be set to become a doomed console like the Dreamcast?  

This is still on this week. Saw a sign today dated "4/13-4/19" with the 12 month free and the $449 price.
Hopefully others start to price match. I've got loads of Amazon credit just waiting to be used. I'd prefer the regular console with an extra controller and a year of live for $450, though (or even just the console and controller for $400). Not really interesed in Titanfall.

By the way, I'd also probably sell the Kinect. Anyone know how much you can get for one?

I checked target last night and saw a tag on it for $449 till the 4/29 but... didn't say anything about the free 12 month live so I passed on it. I figure there'll be better offers soon enough.

bread's done
Back