Xbox One X NBA 2K19 Bundle 1TB + Extra White Controller - $249.99 @Gamestop

So as I stated before, my console order was cancelled. Well my controller shipped only having to pay $5.40 for shipping. Checked my bank statement if GameStop had adjusted the amount and they did not. So $5.40 for a controller is a win and another one of many GameStop fails. Estimated delivery January 2nd.
Since you already got the Controller for free, here's the console for $254
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-X-1TB-NBA-2K19-Bundle-Digital-download-of-NBA-2K19-included-Black/123365691144

Be careful ordering from Gamestop.  I STILL have a pending charge from them on 12/07 for an order they declined but still tried to charge me.  Even after contacting them, they wouldn't help me so I am waiting for 30 days to pass for Paypal to remove the pending charge.  And I thought selling used games as "new" was bad but this is a new low for them,.

I would definitely reverse the charge on my credit card if they dont ship. It says they dont charge till they ship. I never shop there so I am unfamiliar with their policies. I mainly shop at bestbuy or target.

I posted before that my local store did something to make sure I got my controller that day.

Well, the original one from the online ordering arrived today so‍♂

Why is it that anything I order from Gamestop takes 7 days to deliver. This was sent out in the 23rd with 2-4 day shipping. Says I'll get it the 30th. Been sitting on a truck two towns away from me since 10AM lmao. Logistics??

If I didn't already have a huge PS4 backlog, I'd bite on this. Two stores in my area still have stock for pickup. My hope is to get my PS4 library done by the time next-gen Xbox arrives in 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
The controller arrived today, the console changed from "preparing for shipment" to "Awaiting product availability", today. So...who knows??

Just a heads up to check the warranty with microsoft (register it to your account).  Lots of people reporting expired warranties and you have to contact Microsoft. 

Patience. I used to order Saturn games in the 90's and it sometimes took a month to get your game if it arrived at all. If it didn't arrive, you could kiss your $70 goodbye. And if it arrived with a broken case, tough shit. But then again we weren't entitled brats back then, either.

Patience. I used to order Saturn games in the 90's and it sometimes took a month to get your game if it arrived at all. If it didn't arrive, you could kiss your $70 goodbye. And if it arrived with a broken case, tough shit. But then again we weren't entitled brats back then, either.
Not a brat, but a sucker.

Honestly it seems like gamestop is the sucker. I ordered surge 2 le for 29 on dotd and they shipped the free controller with it. So 31 bucks with tax for the game and controller so far.

If they never ship the console I guess I get a free controller. If this is the way they operate I can see why 100's of stores are closing.

Just a heads up to check the warranty with microsoft (register it to your account). Lots of people reporting expired warranties and you have to contact Microsoft.
But warranties begin when a new console is purchased, correct? (unless I'm missing something).

But warranties begin when a new console is purchased, correct? (unless I'm missing something).
I put in my serial number after logging into my account online. It properly reflected 1 year from the day I bought (in store). I wonder if Game Stop is submitting the wrong dates or something for some?

I didn't have to provide anything but a serial number for microsoft.com to look up my warranty.

Are they an authorized reseller? Slickdeals has this seller banned for whatever the reason.
Yes they are, you can search for their website and see as well. I got one back before Christmas from them and Microsoft had no issues setting the warranty to the new purchase date. Took only a few minutes in chat.

I put in my serial number after logging into my account online. It properly reflected 1 year from the day I bought (in store). I wonder if Game Stop is submitting the wrong dates or something for some?

I didn't have to provide anything but a serial number for microsoft.com to look up my warranty.
This is not the vendor (ANTOnline or Gamestop), it is the package. It is an older XBox X bundle (from last year, NBK 2k19 is last year's game) and has been repurposed by MS into a bundle back then (it isn't used or refurbished, they just took unsold consoles and wrapped a sleeve around them and put a card inside the box on the top for the game redemption). MS just had an end date for availability I guess and the good deal on this package is vendors trying to clear out stock.

Ordered mine 12/23, shipped 12/24, arrived 12/30. So did the white controller, brand new in box.

Original packaging resealed when Gamestop (i'm assuming) put the XBL/Pass/NBA2k19 codes in the box. Everything else seemed untouched; original packaging, Xbox and controller without scuff marks or any signs of it being anything but brand new.

Signed into it, immediately appeared in my devices list: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

Warranty showed correctly, ended 12/24/2020. 

If your Xbox has an earlier date, that means it was registered. IDK why that would be. That would require someone to take unwrap the Xbox and sign in. So either Gamestop did it when they purchased the system, or, I hate to say it, it's technically an open-box item and should be disputed.

So I got my controller with a zero dollar invoice. Console still hasnt shipped. Guess I am only getting a free controller.

The shipping label for mine printed on 12/23. As of last night, it now shows up on UPS tracking for delivery on Friday.

Ordered mine 12/23, shipped 12/24, arrived 12/30. So did the white controller, brand new in box.

Original packaging resealed when Gamestop (i'm assuming) put the XBL/Pass/NBA2k19 codes in the box. Everything else seemed untouched; original packaging, Xbox and controller without scuff marks or any signs of it being anything but brand new.

Signed into it, immediately appeared in my devices list: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

Warranty showed correctly, ended 12/24/2020.

If your Xbox has an earlier date, that means it was registered. IDK why that would be. That would require someone to take unwrap the Xbox and sign in. So either Gamestop did it when they purchased the system, or, I hate to say it, it's technically an open-box item and should be disputed.
No it doesn't mean it was registered. The MS rep confirmed no one has EVER been assigned to my X previously and he adjusted the warranty. It was also packaged perfectly, so if someone had used it before they showed some inhuman level of repackaging.

And Gamestop did not do the repackaging, that is a MS bundle. Several retailers had it last year (well year before last now).

No it doesn't mean it was registered. The MS rep confirmed no one has EVER been assigned to my X previously and he adjusted the warranty. It was also packaged perfectly, so if someone had used it before they showed some inhuman level of repackaging.

And Gamestop did not do the repackaging, that is a MS bundle. Several retailers had it last year (well year before last now).
Sure, if you take their word for it I guess. But how some Xboxes began their warranties without being sold is still a mystery.

I sorta regret not jumping in on the brandsmartusa deal. $167 shipped, but I hesitated. with rumors that the new console is going to be $500 I probly won’t be buying one for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So mine is still not shipped. Anyone know how long they keep you in limbo? Anyone know if any similar deals still exist?

Sure, if you take their word for it I guess. But how some Xboxes began their warranties without being sold is still a mystery.
I didn't just take their word for it. It was clear from the packaging it was factory packaging. Even refurbished consoles don't get that treatment, everything in the box was pristine, not a fingerprint or wrinkle anywhere - not to mention MS makes it obvious when a console is refurbished, and they have no reason to lie about it when someone else is selling it. It was obviously factory wrapped. Everyone has reported this. The only change was a game redemption card in the sleeve for NBA2k19 on top of the box when you opened it.

It isn't some mystery except people prone to conspiracy theories. It's an older package that was repurposed and labelled for NBA2k19 and it kicked in early because an error on the bundle.

Just ask yourself a question. Why would Microsoft reset a warranty without question on a used console they did not sell themselves if it really were used? What purpose does it serve (for them) by hiding whether a console is used/refurbished or not for another vendor when they clearly mark the refurbished consoles they sell themselves?

So I got my controller with a zero dollar invoice. Console still hasnt shipped. Guess I am only getting a free controller.
My controller invoice shows 55.44 and I never picked up the console.....so not sure what that means. How would they even return the controller if I am not charged? $272.24 was refunded to my account but I am wondering if they will correct the controller invoice and charge $55.44

The order status on gamestops website still shows that console is ready for pickup:)

Go pick it up then. Store shuffled mine around so I could get the controller same day and they still shipped me another one and wasn't charged for it

picked up the Xbox one X NBA system with the extra controller included. Asked for a gift receipt.
They gave me 2. One for system and one for the controller. I asked how much is the controller showing up as?
I believe he said around 50. Just returned it and got couple days ago got $59+tax.
That made me quite happy.
Refund was cash.
Even happier.

picked up the Xbox one X NBA system with the extra controller included. Asked for a gift receipt.
They gave me 2. One for system and one for the controller. I asked how much is the controller showing up as?
I believe he said around 50. Just returned it and got couple days ago got $59+tax.
That made me quite happy.
Refund was cash.
Even happier.
That is what i suspected would happen........so regardless if I return or keep the controller from my intentionally cancelled order, it will result in bad karma:)

My order was canceled but I was able to get one from AntOnline (and a free controller from GameStop!). Still an amazing deal.

If anyone wants the code for NBA 2k19, DM me.

Edit: code claimed

bread's done
Back