Happy Sleepy Tryptophan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Moxio']Okay, am I the only guy who can't see 70% of the peoples' avatars here?[/quote]

The site was hacked earlier and avatars got wiped.[/quote]

So that's why I couldn't see most of them earlier.

Moxio, if you read this, I can't see your avatar right now.

What an awesome BF. It was better than I expected. I first started off going to Target. There I picked up the whole series of Family Guy fianlly ( season 1,2,3), Tales of Symphonia (so happy), King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Collector's edition (no hat but that really doesn't bother me, I can always just order it off of EB), Pikmin (rented it too many times to count), and my mom wanted the camera they were selliing for $90. Surprisingly, the Target had everything in order, all went smoothly, it was just quick in and out. There were not that many people either. They had a lot of registers open.

From there I went to Wal-Mart (I really hadn't wanted to go here but my friend said it was great so I went). At first I thought there was nothing good there but I found a lot. I picked up the Director's cut of Dawn of the Dead (I don't think it's the special edition but I really don't care) for 9.99, about 10 dvds for 3.88 (Blade runner, Ace Venturea, Kung Pao, etc.), and some toher junk.

Then we headed over to the mall. Went to Suncoast and found a dvd I have been looking forever. After that it was EB time. Great store but it was swamped and most of the stuff was gone. People were really gobbling the used games. I think I might head back either today or tomorrow and pick up Yoshii's Cookie and Kirby's Star Stacker with a few EB 30% off coupons.

After the mall it was time to eat and get our second wind. We then went to CC to see if they had any of the 27" t.v.s left. Sadly no :(. Still no biggie. They were also out of the 42" t.vs but were handing out Rainchecks surprisingly. The line went around the store in to the bathrooms and out the back and front. They had a ton of their 9.99 games sold out and a lot of the value bin, though there was still a good number and Kung Foo Chaos which I decided just to pick up when the line didn't snake for a mile long.

From there we headed over to Fry's. Wow, my god Fry's was awesome. It took a while to get in to there an dfind parking but it was great. Inside the t.v.s were already out (my third try to find one) but I did finally find a good deal on DDR and a couple dance pads for $50. I would have gotten in on the 3 for $30 deal but most of the good stuff was gone. Picked up some other random stuff c.d.s and the like. the store was swamped but it wasn't unbearable like year's past. Really no stores were truly swamped like years past. this had to have been one of the most smooth and easy BFs I have ever been able to take part of. I think I'll go tomorrow to target to pick up all of the South Park series (well at least season 1-5 which they have a lot of.) as well as some PC games I saw on clearance and Star Ocean.

/rant over.

Thanks for listening to it. I'm just exhilarated. Great BF this year. Better than i thought it would be with what I had expected online. Online almost mad eit seem crappy. Oh yaeh boo to BB. I would have gone but they are always the crappiest store on BF I have found.

Oh man my eyes hurt. I'm on my break right now from work. This is the first Black Friday I've ever experienced and I'm on the retail side of it working at CC. I can't believe how early some people will line up at a store to buy a cheap $17.99 DVD player, a crappy PS2 wireless controller and Madden '05 for $25 when ESPN has been $20 for so long and is better. But I'm just glad I don't have to work a register.

[quote name='zewone']Oh man my eyes hurt. I'm on my break right now from work. This is the first Black Friday I've ever experienced and I'm on the retail side of it working at CC. I can't believe how early some people will line up at a store to buy a cheap $17.99 DVD player, a crappy PS2 wireless controller and Madden '05 for $25 when ESPN has been $20 for so long and is better. But I'm just glad I don't have to work a register.[/quote]

You have taken the first step into a much larger world.
Never again shall you be a complete asshat to a person running a register on Black Friday.
:D

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What an awesome BF. It was better than I expected. I first started off going to Target. There I picked up the whole series of Family Guy fianlly ( season 1,2,3), Tales of Symphonia (so happy), King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Collector's edition (no hat but that really doesn't bother me, I can always just order it off of EB), Pikmin (rented it too many times to count), and my mom wanted the camera they were selliing for $90. Surprisingly, the Target had everything in order, all went smoothly, it was just quick in and out. There were not that many people either. They had a lot of registers open.

From there I went to Wal-Mart (I really hadn't wanted to go here but my friend said it was great so I went). At first I thought there was nothing good there but I found a lot. I picked up the Director's cut of Dawn of the Dead (I don't think it's the special edition but I really don't care) for 9.99, about 10 dvds for 3.88 (Blade runner, Ace Venturea, Kung Pao, etc.), and some toher junk.

Then we headed over to the mall. Went to Suncoast and found a dvd I have been looking forever. After that it was EB time. Great store but it was swamped and most of the stuff was gone. People were really gobbling the used games. I think I might head back either today or tomorrow and pick up Yoshii's Cookie and Kirby's Star Stacker with a few EB 30% off coupons.

After the mall it was time to eat and get our second wind. We then went to CC to see if they had any of the 27" t.v.s left. Sadly no :(. Still no biggie. They were also out of the 42" t.vs but were handing out Rainchecks surprisingly. The line went around the store in to the bathrooms and out the back and front. They had a ton of their 9.99 games sold out and a lot of the value bin, though there was still a good number and Kung Foo Chaos which I decided just to pick up when the line didn't snake for a mile long.

From there we headed over to Fry's. Wow, my god Fry's was awesome. It took a while to get in to there an dfind parking but it was great. Inside the t.v.s were already out (my third try to find one) but I did finally find a good deal on DDR and a couple dance pads for $50. I would have gotten in on the 3 for $30 deal but most of the good stuff was gone. Picked up some other random stuff c.d.s and the like. the store was swamped but it wasn't unbearable like year's past. Really no stores were truly swamped like years past. this had to have been one of the most smooth and easy BFs I have ever been able to take part of. I think I'll go tomorrow to target to pick up all of the South Park series (well at least season 1-5 which they have a lot of.) as well as some PC games I saw on clearance and Star Ocean.

/rant over.

Thanks for listening to it. I'm just exhilarated. Great BF this year. Better than i thought it would be with what I had expected online. Online almost mad eit seem crappy. Oh yaeh boo to BB. I would have gone but they are always the crappiest store on BF I have found.[/quote]

Nice haul.

[quote name='zewone']Oh man my eyes hurt. I'm on my break right now from work. This is the first Black Friday I've ever experienced and I'm on the retail side of it working at CC. I can't believe how early some people will line up at a store to buy a cheap $17.99 DVD player, a crappy PS2 wireless controller and Madden '05 for $25 when ESPN has been $20 for so long and is better. But I'm just glad I don't have to work a register.[/quote]

Yeah, my sister is working from 10 to 6. I feel bad for her.

the worst was when I was in High School and I worked the floor at a TRU. It was two days before Christmas so the store was packed to the gills. But only three people on the floor showed up! It was like something out of Apocalypse Now.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='zewone']Oh man my eyes hurt. I'm on my break right now from work. This is the first Black Friday I've ever experienced and I'm on the retail side of it working at CC. I can't believe how early some people will line up at a store to buy a cheap $17.99 DVD player, a crappy PS2 wireless controller and Madden '05 for $25 when ESPN has been $20 for so long and is better. But I'm just glad I don't have to work a register.[/quote]

Yeah, my sister is working from 10 to 6. I feel bad for her.

the worst was when I was in High School and I worked the floor at a TRU. It was two days before Christmas so the store was packed to the gills. But only three people on the floor showed up! It was like something out of Apocalypse Now.[/quote]

Yeah you had to make it from one side of the store to the R Zone where one man has obtained a god-like status.

Thanks Trakan. I forgot to mention that I stopped by Radioshack to pick up some cd-rs for free after rebate. :D And trust me, I won't forget the rebates. All in all my money went and my credit was good.

I know I haven't posted in here in a while, but it's for the good of the entire human population. Nobody should ever be subjected to the anime version of Samurai Deeper Kyo. If you can though, read the manga, because it's actually good. I would've seriously shot myself in the head if I went with my initial plan to buy the boxset for 90$. Thank god it was just borrowed from a friend.

If you see it in-store somewhere... run away. Run far, far away.

[quote name='punqsux']ok i just got back, i posted this in another thread, but i know otters appreciate pc games...at eb i picked up...

Prince of Persia: SoT - $1.20
Baulder's Gate (w/manual) - $1.95
Baulders Gate 2 (w/ box) - $1.50
Baulders gate 2 throne expansions (box) - $1.50
Jedi Outcast (manual) - $1.50
tribes 2 (manual) - $0.30
RtC Wolfenstein (manual) -$0.90
Dracula Last Sanctuary - $0.60
Dracula Ressurection - $0.60
Frankenstein: the eyes of the monster $0.08
NOLF 2 - $0.75
Kiss Psycho Circus - $0.23
Alice - $1.20
Outlaws (old lucasarts FPS!!) - $0.30
duke nukem atomic edition - $0.45
Gunman Chronicles (manual) - $0.30
black and white - $0.60
red alert 2 - $1.20
solider of fortune - $0.45
need for speed underground $0.75
medal of honor: allied assault - $1.50
quake 2 - $1.20
warcraft 2 battle.net edition (w/ giant strat guide) - $1.20
broken sword: the sleeping drgon - $1.50
ages of myst (huuuge box set w/ myst and riven and bonuses) - $1.95
Myst 3 (box) - $1.20
the undying (box) - $0.60
deus ex invisable war (dvd case) $1.95
serious sam: 2nd (box) -$0.90
warcraft 3 (box) - $2.25

totals:

31 games
$30.61 spent
$0.99 cents per game[/quote]

DAMN! I want Kiss and Outlaws :(

But I must say my haul today was oh so nice, even though much of it wasn't even BF goodness.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I know I haven't posted in here in a while, but it's for the good of the entire human population. Nobody should ever be subjected to the anime version of Samurai Deeper Kyo. If you can though, read the manga, because it's actually good. I would've seriously shot myself in the head if I went with my initial plan to buy the boxset for 90$. Thank god it was just borrowed from a friend.

If you see it in-store somewhere... run away. Run far, far away.[/quote]

I was going through the manga section at the local bookstore today, and on the manga shelves they have reviews of some of the customers likes and dislikes. I sat there for a while reading the reviews from what were obviously pre and mid teens.
After reading all of them, a strange thought stuck out in my mind...
I swear some people must see this as a new "trendy" thing.
None of these people that had written the reviews had any respect for any older manga other than Dragonball, and especially not for the books looked upon as classics of the genre. Most of them wrote, poorly, of thier hatred for Ghost in the Shell and Akira, while trumpeting the greatness of Neon Genesis Evangeleon and Naruto. It was a rather disturbing thing..

Perhaps it's because I remember the days back when the "Anime" section didn't exist, and the Japanimation (yes, that term was used for quite a while) section consisted of about 5 titles... if you were lucky there was a small comic book shop that also had a sideline in the business, but usually with 2nd or third generation VHS copies.

I swear, I'm feeling older and older every day.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I know I haven't posted in here in a while, but it's for the good of the entire human population. Nobody should ever be subjected to the anime version of Samurai Deeper Kyo. If you can though, read the manga, because it's actually good. I would've seriously shot myself in the head if I went with my initial plan to buy the boxset for 90$. Thank god it was just borrowed from a friend.

If you see it in-store somewhere... run away. Run far, far away.[/quote]

I was going through the manga section at the local bookstore today, and on the manga shelves they have reviews of some the customers likes and dislikes... I sat there for a while reading the reviews from what were obviously pre and mid teens....
After reading all of them, a strange thought stuck out in my mind...
I swear some people must see this as a new "trendy" thing.
None of these people that had written the reviews had any respect for any older manga other than Dragonball. Most of them wrote, poorly, of thier hatred for Ghost in the Shell and Akira, while trumpeting the greatness of Neon Genesis Evangeleon and Naruto. It was a rather disturbing thing..

Perhaps it's because I remember the days back when the "Anime" section didn't exist, and the Japanimation (yes, that term was used for quite a while) section consisted of about 5 titles... if you were lucky there was a small comic book shop that also had a sideline in the business, but usually with 2nd or third generation VHS copies.

I swear, I'm feeling older and older every day.[/quote]

Hey, don't diss naruto :p. But yeah, I understand what you mean... I don't see the appeal of some animes that other (younger) kids seem to love... personally I didn't think Evangelion was all that spectacular. Good, but not fantastic. But SDK is actually a good manga, that was just a horrid, horrid rendition of it in anime. A few years ago I watched princess mononoke for the first time and wasn't even aware it was called "anime", I'd seen the animation before, just didn't know the term for it. It wasn't until about earlier this year or last year that I actually started getting into it.

My school has an anime club, I'm not into it and the club pisses me off because it takes place during lunch in the video class and sometimes I need to edit shit!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Galaxy Quest is on TBS. Good movie.[/quote]

Antz is on Cartoon Network. Better movie. :wink:[/quote]

Rushmore is on Comedy Central. I win. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Galaxy Quest is on TBS. Good movie.[/quote]

Rushmore is on Comedy Central. I win. ;)[/quote]

Well, I'm watching Rushmore on Comedy Central on TV on my computer. I win.

Dragonlordfrodo says, "PWNED."

:lol:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Magician']Anybody ever watch Family Guy? Is it all that funny?[/quote]

It's pretty good.[/quote]

I just saw the first two episodes. :wink: Its pretty funny so far. No ROFL funny, but funny nevertheless. But maybe the funny factor had something to do with the fact that my parents were looking right over my shoulder while I was watching?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Galaxy Quest is on TBS. Good movie.[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

Just when I was hoping that name would never be spoken again. Saying that name is like reading aloud from the Book of the Dead. We will now be cursed by He Who Powers Down The Chicken Sub...

[quote name='Magician'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Magician']Anybody ever watch Family Guy? Is it all that funny?[/quote]

It's pretty good.[/quote]

I just saw the first two episodes. :wink: Its pretty funny so far. No ROFL funny, but funny nevertheless. But maybe the funny factor had something to do with the fact that my parents were looking right over my shoulder while I was watching?[/quote]

Don't worry, there are several "ROFL" parts in the following eps.

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Galaxy Quest is on TBS. Good movie.[/quote]

Just when I was hoping that name would never be spoken again. Saying that name is like reading aloud from the Book of the Dead. We will now be cursed by He Who Powers Down The Chicken Sub...[/quote]

Speaking of which, I haven't been to his Blog for a while. Did he get out of that foster home thingie?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Galaxy Quest is on TBS. Good movie.[/quote]

I can't be sure, but I believe that actually means that you lose. ;)

[quote name='smalien1']When I grow up I wanna be a defrocked Irish preist[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Trakan']Galaxy Quest is on TBS. Good movie.[/quote]

I can't be sure, but I believe that actually means that you lose. ;)
Why?[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']hmm, to watch Punisher for the second time, watch only the Russian fight scene, or watch Blade Runner for the first time.....[/quote]

Blade Runner. Definitly a classic. If you don't already have it, you should pick up the PC game made by Westwood before they were bought out by EA. Great fun game at the time. Don't really know how it would stack up today, but it's a great game.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm the number 8 poster for the month. I just noticed it. I keep coming in and out of the top ten.[/quote]

I'm #3. I did slow my posting a little bit, but zion just went crazy this month. Trakan's always up there though.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm the number 8 poster for the month. I just noticed it. I keep coming in and out of the top ten.[/quote]

I'm #3. I did slow my posting a little bit, but zion just went crazy this month. Traken's always up there though.[/quote]

Don't forget there also wasn't any OTT for a while there.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm the number 8 poster for the month. I just noticed it. I keep coming in and out of the top ten.[/quote]

I'm #3. I did slow my posting a little bit, but zion just went crazy this month. Trakan's always up there though.[/quote]

Don't forget there also wasn't any OTT for a while there.[/quote]

That's why I'm #3 instead of #2. I took days at a time off from the site, which is costly when you average 50-60 posts per day.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm the number 8 poster for the month. I just noticed it. I keep coming in and out of the top ten.[/quote]

I'm #3. I did slow my posting a little bit, but zion just went crazy this month. Traken's always up there though.[/quote]

I was always #3 behind sblymnl and zion after he started his crazy posting spree. Now that you've slown down a bit, I took the #2 spot. I'm usually up there though yeah.

I didn't bother to check but I bet i'm nowhere near the top 10. I drift in and out on this site now, even with the OTT here I don't know why but it's just lost some of its appeal.

I just orderd five cd's for a total of 32 bucks from BMG
Aqualing- Jethro Tulll
The Doors- The Doors

Electric Mudd- Muddy Waters

It Takes A Nation of Millions to Hold us Back- Public Enemy

Blues Rock Songbook- The Millennium Collection

I used to get CD's at the rate of 50 bucks for 12 and I sold them off to kids at school for 10 each, that was nice.

I went and saw National Treasure today, it's a pretty good movie, especially if you're a fan of Nic Cage movies.

My friend and I stopped into Gamestop since the time we wanted to go was full and we had 2.5 hours 'til the next showing, I picked up:

Ribbit King(New) - $9.99
Wave Race: Blue Storm(complete) - $8.99
Freedom Fighters(no manual) - $14.99
Medal of Honor: Frontline(complete) - Free

I might be able to get to BB tomorrow and get PoP for $9.99 and maybe to Target for the Boxset DVDs for $17.77.

I found a bunch of VHS tapes that I'm definitely bringing back with me:

2 Peanuts videos
1 Ren and Stimpy tape(w "In the Army" and "Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen" episodes and "Fire Dogs" music video)
1 SNICK "Nick Snicks Friendship" Video(w/ Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, The Ren and Stimpy, and Roundhouse episodes)
2 Dinosaurs videos(volumes 1 and 3)
2 TMNT movies(1 and 3, I have 2, but it's not here right now, so I'll be looking for it)
and a bunch of blank tapes that I don't really know what's on them, so hopefully it's something good.

I can't wait to get these back and watch them.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='punqsux']ok i just got back, i posted this in another thread, but i know otters appreciate pc games...at eb i picked up...

Prince of Persia: SoT - $1.20
Baulder's Gate (w/manual) - $1.95
Baulders Gate 2 (w/ box) - $1.50
Baulders gate 2 throne expansions (box) - $1.50
Jedi Outcast (manual) - $1.50
tribes 2 (manual) - $0.30
RtC Wolfenstein (manual) -$0.90
Dracula Last Sanctuary - $0.60
Dracula Ressurection - $0.60
Frankenstein: the eyes of the monster $0.08
NOLF 2 - $0.75
Kiss Psycho Circus - $0.23
Alice - $1.20
Outlaws (old lucasarts FPS!!) - $0.30
duke nukem atomic edition - $0.45
Gunman Chronicles (manual) - $0.30
black and white - $0.60
red alert 2 - $1.20
solider of fortune - $0.45
need for speed underground $0.75
medal of honor: allied assault - $1.50
quake 2 - $1.20
warcraft 2 battle.net edition (w/ giant strat guide) - $1.20
broken sword: the sleeping drgon - $1.50
ages of myst (huuuge box set w/ myst and riven and bonuses) - $1.95
Myst 3 (box) - $1.20
the undying (box) - $0.60
deus ex invisable war (dvd case) $1.95
serious sam: 2nd (box) -$0.90
warcraft 3 (box) - $2.25

totals:

31 games
$30.61 spent
$0.99 cents per game[/quote]

DAMN! I want Kiss and Outlaws :(

But I must say my haul today was oh so nice, even though much of it wasn't even BF goodness.[/quote]

outlaws is a really fun game, and much to my suprise, it ran on xp with no problems at all!

if you want i have a copy of kiss for dreamcast id be more than happy to part with....controls like turok Xop

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Are You Afraid of the Dark?, 2 TMNT movies(1 and 3, I have 2, but it's not here right now, so I'll be looking for it)[/quote]

Awesome. I watched those all the time when I was younger. TMNT movies are classic. :D

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Are You Afraid of the Dark?, 2 TMNT movies(1 and 3, I have 2, but it's not here right now, so I'll be looking for it)[/quote]

Awesome. I watched those all the time when I was younger. TMNT movies are classic. :D[/quote]

Yeah, they are classics, now I'm looking to upgrade to the DVD versions since they're cheap and usually everywhere; I only have the first movie right now.

I got One Hour Photo, Conflict:Desrt Storm(PS2), Test Drive(PS2), Unreal Championship(XBox), THPS4(GCN), GTA3(PC), NFSU(PC), and I got LOK:Defiance, but I have to retunr it because its missing a disk,

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I got One Hour Photo, Conflict:Desrt Storm(PS2), Test Drive(PS2), Unreal Championship(XBox), THPS4(GCN), GTA3(PC), NFSU(PC), and I got LOK:Defiance, but I have to retunr it because its missing a disk,[/quote]

That sucks about Defiance, I'd like to be the guy that got your copy with his copy.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I got One Hour Photo, Conflict:Desrt Storm(PS2), Test Drive(PS2), Unreal Championship(XBox), THPS4(GCN), GTA3(PC), NFSU(PC), and I got LOK:Defiance, but I have to retunr it because its missing a disk,[/quote]

That sucks about Defiance, I'd like to be the guy that got your copy with his copy.[/quote]

:rofl: yeah. I am just gonna take it back next week and exchange it.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I got One Hour Photo, Conflict:Desrt Storm(PS2), Test Drive(PS2), Unreal Championship(XBox), THPS4(GCN), GTA3(PC), NFSU(PC), and I got LOK:Defiance, but I have to retunr it because its missing a disk,[/quote]

That sucks about Defiance, I'd like to be the guy that got your copy with his copy.[/quote]

:rofl: yeah. I am just gonna take it back next week and exchange it.[/quote]

When you say missing "a" disc, do you mean missing "the" disc? It's a one-disc game, did they not even give you that disc?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I got One Hour Photo, Conflict:Desrt Storm(PS2), Test Drive(PS2), Unreal Championship(XBox), THPS4(GCN), GTA3(PC), NFSU(PC), and I got LOK:Defiance, but I have to retunr it because its missing a disk,[/quote]

When you say missing "a" disc, do you mean missing "the" disc? It's a one-disc game, did they not even give you that disc?[/quote]

My uncle bought ATV Offraod Fury and it had two copies of the game in it, which he gave the other copy to me.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I got One Hour Photo, Conflict:Desrt Storm(PS2), Test Drive(PS2), Unreal Championship(XBox), THPS4(GCN), GTA3(PC), NFSU(PC), and I got LOK:Defiance, but I have to retunr it because its missing a disk,[/quote]

When you say missing "a" disc, do you mean missing "the" disc? It's a one-disc game, did they not even give you that disc?[/quote]

My uncle bought ATV Offraod Fury and it had two copies of the game in it, which he gave the other copy to me.[/quote]

Yeah, that happens every so often at my job. Or sometimes a game will come with a demo disc, and people will think we're shorting them the actual game discs if the demo isn't there. One game that we always have a problem with is Gran Turismo on PS1. It's a 1-disc game, but it comes in a 2-disc case because it has 2 instruction manuals. About %40 of the time, people think we're shorting them a disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back