It's a Viewtiful OTT Henshin a Post Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooooooo double post oooooooooooo

later all, I figure this one will be lock'd before I gets home from work so I will see all y'all on the next one....

[quote name='Trakan']Nice new tar punq.[/quote]

thanks dude...moxio does some nice work

and yes my hair is pink right now morbid, please dont confuse it with your thong

/ewwwwwwwww!!!!

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Trakan']Nice new tar punq.[/quote]

and yes my hair is pink right now morbid, please dont confuse it with your thong

/ewwwwwwwww!!!![/quote]

Moxio's work is incredible. Now that you have pink hair, you gotta update your RTG pic!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']New avatar again... I get bored too easily. :p[/quote]

Nice.[/quote]

Thank you.

/ewwwwwwwww!!!![/quote]

That's not a good mental image. Nice av anyway.

Now here's a great image. Big Nick in a thong with a plug of tobacco in his mouth.

I only saythis out of Olson twin respect for you Big Nick!

Well, here's a double edged sword. i got my EB used order in the mail today, and The Thing, and THPS 3 are all nice complete mint (in normal DVD cases rawr......) and suprisingly, Glover came COMPLETE, game, manual, and original case. The disc was resurfaced/disc doctored (has the swirls on it), but it plays perfectly.

Here's the sad part though. My copy of Mr Domino, which I wanted so damn bad, was disc only, so I either have to find a case and manula, or return it. Le sad.

And Tsunami Bomb rocks.

/ewwwwwwwww!!!![/quote]

I have to bleach my brain now....

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Trakan']Nice new tar punq.[/quote]

/ewwwwwwwww!!!![/quote]

I have to bleach my brain now....[/quote]

:rofl:

i havent been to RTG since joining...but heres a new pic

pink1.jpg

[quote name='LoganDX']maybe it's funny to you but bleach to the brain burns...[/quote]

Would that explain the sudden drop in brain cells among CAGers as of late? :wink:

It's 36 outside right now, and raining. I love rain...but not when it's so damn cold like it is now. This stage between rain and snow is awful. As soon as the temperature drops ten degrees and we get a decent amount of snow, I'll be thrilled.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']next time I see a "I am leaving" parody thread, I am going to kill myself OR SOMEONE!!![/quote]

I'd love to see that. :lol:

What's worse? The leaving threads or "inb4lock" posts? ;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']next time I see a "I am leaving" parody thread, I am going to kill myself OR SOMEONE!!![/quote]

Yeah, right. You were just trying to silence my revolutionary idea for dual sniper rifles in Halo 2. Well, it won't die that easy!

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='CaseyRyback']next time I see a "I am leaving" parody thread, I am going to kill myself OR SOMEONE!!![/quote]

Yeah, right. You were just trying to silence my revolutionary idea for dual sniper rifles in Halo 2. Well, it won't die that easy![/quote]

the only problem with your theory is you could not strafe while zooomed in

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Trakan']Nice new tar punq.[/quote]

/ewwwwwwwww!!!![/quote]

That's not a good mental image. Nice av anyway.[/quote]

:rofl:

no way! first you have to take a few fists to the head, then start walking around in a circle looking down shaking your fists, then the next time they punch you, you have to give them a straight face, hold up one finger and shake it in a "no" motion.

after this, the leaving thread will try to punch you and you will block their punch and punch them...3 times

then its an irish whip into a big boot, followed by an atomic legdrop and its all over

stick a fork in him....he's done ^^

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Go ahead, eat some pocky:

pocky.jpg

All the cool kids do it:

Picture1589.jpg
[/quote]

Is that some kind of wacky East Coast thing? I've never seen those before in my life... :roll:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']

All the cool kids do it:

Picture1589.jpg
[/quote]

apparently, all the cool kids wear half life hats as well XoD

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='CaseyRyback']next time I see a "I am leaving" parody thread, I am going to kill myself OR SOMEONE!!![/quote]

Yeah, right. You were just trying to silence my revolutionary idea for dual sniper rifles in Halo 2. Well, it won't die that easy![/quote]

the only problem with your theory is you could not strafe while zooomed in[/quote]

That's why it would have the alternate modes of firing. You could only do dual focus while remaining still, so if you move or take a hit you'd get knocked out of that mode, which would keep balance. But you could still run around with double sniper rifle power and aim at just one target at a time.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CaseyRyback']next time I see a "I am leaving" parody thread, I am going to kill myself OR SOMEONE!!![/quote]

no way! first you have to take a few fists to the head, then start walking around in a circle looking down shaking your fists, then the next time they punch you, you have to give them a straight face, hold up one finger and shake it in a "no" motion.

after this, the leaving thread will try to punch you and you will block their punch and punch them...3 times

then its an irish whip into a big boot, followed by an atomic legdrop and its all over

stick a fork in him....he's done ^^[/quote]

:rofl: Nice punq!

Ugh, don't remind me of Pocky, I have to drive a long way in order to get some and I don't want to have to do that right now :(

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']shaq-fu yea they do.

And Gothic, it's sort of a Far East coast thing :wink:.[/quote]

"Product of Japan." #-o I get it now...

Hmm...maybe I'll have to try it eventually. It sounds interesting...

[quote name='xzafixz']Ugh, don't remind me of Pocky, I have to drive a long way in order to get some and I don't want to have to do that right now :([/quote]

I have four more unopened boxes, and it's oh so tasty :twisted:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CaseyRyback']next time I see a "I am leaving" parody thread, I am going to kill myself OR SOMEONE!!![/quote]

stick a fork in him....he's done ^^[/quote]

if that does not work, I could always use my belt!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='xzafixz']Ugh, don't remind me of Pocky, I have to drive a long way in order to get some and I don't want to have to do that right now :([/quote]

I have four more unopened boxes, and it's oh so tasty :twisted:[/quote]

I need to find somewhere around here that has some Pocky, I love that stuff.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='xzafixz']Ugh, don't remind me of Pocky, I have to drive a long way in order to get some and I don't want to have to do that right now :([/quote]

I have four more unopened boxes, and it's oh so tasty :twisted:[/quote]

I need to find somewhere around here that has some Pocky, I love that stuff.[/quote]

There is actually a Korean store around me that sells rip of Pocky called Pochii, it isn't as good but it is way cheaper, and they have Daifoku which is a plus.

At the moment we only have coconut pocky (its ok...a little dry, but tasty).

I prefer the Noir Double Dipped (Chocolate stick dipped in chocolate dipped in chocolate...drool)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='LoganDX']maybe it's funny to you but bleach to the brain burns...[/quote]

Would that explain the sudden drop in brain cells among CAGers as of late? :wink: [/quote]

Naw I blame it on videogames :p ....

All this talk of Pocky puts me in the mood for Rumane (sp?). Nothing quite like marble soda. I prefer the Orange flavor myself.

[quote name='smalien1']Just got my Mr. Domino from EB, complete with case instructions and in nice condition. Also got a Pacfic Assault demo.[/quote]

I've got two and no competent PC to try it out.

[quote name='smalien1']Just got my Mr. Domino from EB, complete with case instructions and in nice condition. Also got a Pacfic Assault demo.[/quote]

/hopes Sneaky doesn't read that

I'm still mad about passing up a mint/complete Mr. Domino that could have been had for less than $5. Has the money-tree been invented yet? I could sure use one.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='smalien1']Just got my Mr. Domino from EB, complete with case instructions and in nice condition. Also got a Pacfic Assault demo.[/quote]

I'm still mad about passing up a mint/complete Mr. Domino that could have been had for less than $5. Has the money-tree been invented yet? I could sure use one.[/quote]

I only payed a buck eighty!!

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='smalien1']Just got my Mr. Domino from EB, complete with case instructions and in nice condition. Also got a Pacfic Assault demo.[/quote]

I'm still mad about passing up a mint/complete Mr. Domino that could have been had for less than $5. Has the money-tree been invented yet? I could sure use one.[/quote]

I only payed a buck eighty!![/quote]

... fucker. :x

Damn, I ordered some SNES from EBgames.com a week ago and this is the message when I go to track it on usps.com:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on November 23, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='smalien1']Just got my Mr. Domino from EB, complete with case instructions and in nice condition. Also got a Pacfic Assault demo.[/quote]

I only payed a buck eighty!![/quote]

and freedom only costs a buck o five...

[quote name='Ledhed']All this talk of Pocky puts me in the mood for Rumane (sp?). Nothing quite like marble soda. I prefer the Orange flavor myself.[/quote]

Ramune. It's pretty tastey, but I find that some of the flavors taste a little too much like cabonationy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back