Xbox Premium $$342!!

I want one, but Im going to have to wait for a price drop. My guess is when about the time ps3 comes out, the 360 will drop in price, hopefully 50 or 100 dollars.

You could also buy an InterCooler and extend the life of your 360 that way. Seriously, the system stays SO much cooler, and discs come out of it cooler. I seriously recommend getting one on sale... You could even use that 15% off business and get a sweet price.

I havent received an email saying my stuff shipped but when I got home today a box was waiting for me.... It was the god forsaken yellow sharpie marker.... Too funny.

I hope it comes friday because tomorrow I work, going to dinner and I have tickets for the new transfer of nightmare on elm street in thaters.

I went ahead and bought it even though I'll be pressed for cash. I just couldn't say no. I really want that Oblivion game too. I'll rent it from Gamefly for awhile.

[quote name='omnilink']I went ahead and bought it even though I'll be pressed for cash. I just couldn't say no. I really want that Oblivion game too. I'll rent it from Gamefly for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Prepare to have Oblivion for a long time, it's that good and there really is that much stuff to do in it. Best game for the 360 so far IMO. I'm well into the 100 hour territory on mine.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I havent received an email saying my stuff shipped but when I got home today a box was waiting for me.... It was the god forsaken yellow sharpie marker.... Too funny. [/QUOTE]

The way Overstock ships is so f'n stupid. A couple weeks ago I ordered that new 3-disc Seven Samurai Criterion Collection set, and with it I bought a $0.xx ruler to get the discount. They shipped them both separately, and used different methods. The DVD shipped USPS, and the tiny ruler shipped UPS ground. The box for the ruler was huge. You could fit at least 3-4 360 systems in the box, and they had it totally packed with shipping bubbles and crap, then at the very bottom was just a tiny ruler. Surely the UPS guy wondered just what in the hell was in the box, seeing how it didn't weigh hardly anything. The packaging weighed far mroe than the item inside.

[quote name='rly723']so whats good price on an intercooler? also for those that have a 360, best used horizontal or vertical??[/quote]

I don't think it matters much, though most people would probably say horizontal. But do NOT change its position when it's on and especially if it has a game in it, because that scratches discs all to hell.

[quote name='eastx']You could also buy an InterCooler and extend the life of your 360 that way. Seriously, the system stays SO much cooler, and discs come out of it cooler. I seriously recommend getting one on sale... You could even use that 15% off business and get a sweet price.[/quote]

Those are gimmics... I work on 360's as a side job. All you have to do is open up a 360 and see that those things are blowing Air over the entirely wrong parts of the 360. It's the Processor and GPU that get hot and this thing isn't even near close enough to make a difference. Trust me, any 360 tech would tell you the same thing.

Hate to do it....want to do it...hate to do it...

I wanted to add games to the order...

Finally just convined myself to get the 360 and an ethernet cable to stretch to my router. The games...true, I'm saving about 9 bucks a pop and tax, but I didn't want to put anything else on my credit card. I'm basically going to sit on this until November, when Smackdown vs Raw and Gears of War and Superman Returns hits, but I figured even if I waited till then I'm probably not going to get a good a deal as this. Either a) they drop price 50 bucks (then I've got tax to pay on 350), or b) they pack in some game and hold it at 400...i probably dont want whatever game they give. And even if option c) drop it to 300 hits, I'm still paying the tax and it still comes out to close to what I'd be paying here.

Thanks CAG's for letting me know!

I haven't received my 360 yet but my padded envelope was delivered this morning by UPS. How weird is that, the envelope was shipped UPS and the 360 by USPS. WTF?

Aaron

Man why me?? I'm having a rough time with Overstock..I've ordered mine 2 days ago and it still haven't shipped!..To top it all off they've charged my CC twice!!!

[quote name='schnuth']I haven't received my 360 yet but my padded envelope was delivered this morning by UPS. How weird is that, the envelope was shipped UPS and the 360 by USPS. WTF?

Aaron[/quote]

Same here. With these business practices, I don't see how overstock stays in business. I definitely wished my 360 was being delivered by UPS instead....:bomb:

[quote name='dragonjud']Same here. With these business practices, I don't see how overstock stays in business. I definitely wished my 360 was being delivered by UPS instead....:bomb:[/quote]

lol... with these business practices???

It's not very smart on their part to sell 360's for 342 either, I'm sure their stockholders love :applause: :applause: loosing money:applause: :applause:

[quote name='schnuth']I haven't received my 360 yet but my padded envelope was delivered this morning by UPS. How weird is that, the envelope was shipped UPS and the 360 by USPS. WTF?

Aaron[/QUOTE]

Yep mine padded envelope came today too, same situation.
Funny thing is that the padded evelope is sold out and they raised the price 20¢ from 86 to 1.06.

My fatwallet did come through as almost an even $17 (16.99), plus I get the $5 sign up bonus so that is an extra $22 off. I highly recomned doing that. Of course I can't redeem the money until mid Dec though as you can't get the money until the return period is over (makes sense).

So all in all I got a 360, padded evolope (with box and air bags!) alll shipped for $322.82! If I walked into target right now they would charge me $426. This is like saving $103!!!

This is an amazing deal and the closest I've come to buying. I had the cart loaded up and everything.

However, I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I'm curious to see what's going on with HD-DVD before and after the holiday.

Still a great deal though. It's killing me to pass it up. Kudos to those of you who jumped on it.

Got mine yesterday. You must buy a non-entertainment item along with the system in order to receive the discount. I put a book for a dollar in my cart, and the cost came out to $402.00 shipped. I removed the book and put in a sharpie marker for $1.50, that changed the total price with shipping to $343.37. Yeah! Baby!

It took me awhile to actually decide but I did it. I ordered yesterday, and amazingly enough it shipped same day. I got my pen today.

I decided a deal this good isn't going to come around for awhile, as I don't have to pay tax it makes the deal even sweeter.

I'm close to their distribution center I think as the package read NY, so I might get it this weekend if I'm lucky.

I also picked up Dead Rising and a play and charge.

Oh, I really want to do this, but I haven't spent nearly that much money since I bought my computer (parts, I put it together). I'm still holding hope for deals like this after a price drop/good bundle deal.

Dothog, if you're willing to wait *that* long, you may not be suited for 360 ownership. MS loses money at $400, remember? $342 with no tax is a STEAL.

[quote name='reallynotnick']Yep mine padded envelope came today too, same situation.
Funny thing is that the padded evelope is sold out and they raised the price 20¢ from 86 to 1.06.

My fatwallet did come through as almost an even $17 (16.99), plus I get the $5 sign up bonus so that is an extra $22 off. I highly recomned doing that. Of course I can't redeem the money until mid Dec though as you can't get the money until the return period is over (makes sense).

So all in all I got a 360, padded evolope (with box and air bags!) alll shipped for $322.82! If I walked into target right now they would charge me $426. This is like saving $103!!![/QUOTE]

how do you figure getting so much fat wallet cash back? All they give is 4 percent.

Got my 360 today. Ordered on the 19th, got it on the 22nd. Not too shabby. It actually shipped Priority Mail instead of Media Mail so that made me happy as well.

Thanks again OP! This was one killer deal!

Aaron

where did it ship from? My tracking still has not updated which sucks because I want to make sure I am here when it is dropped off.

Also I hope mine ships priority like yours did. That would mean I would probably get it today.

edit: mine just came and it was shipped priority as well.

[quote name='dothog']Overstock extended this to 22 Sep. They're taunting me. The bastards.[/quote]

They did? The link still says that it expired at midnight last night. Can you link me the extended coupon?

[quote name='the ender']They did? The link still says that it expired at midnight last night. Can you link me the extended coupon?[/QUOTE]
The 15% coupon isn't listed on the front page anymore.

When I went to checkout with my old order, the discount was still there. The footnote that indicates the "non-media item" said 22 Sep instead of 21 Sep as it did yesterday.

And so I caved. I figured sweet baby jesus was telling me to buy buy buy.

I called their customer support afterwards and they confirmed the price for me. I'm not pulling anybody's leg on this--Overstock's been having problems (or something) all day. As I've mulled this over and refreshed things, I've noticed that certain little gifs are jumping around or not loading. My suggestion is just to load up a cart and see what happens at checkout.

Hmm....well, I try to add the coupon by using the link in the OP, and it doesn't go to my cart.....I wonder if it had to be there from yesterday for it to work.....

[quote name='the ender']Anybody have any advice? I really want to get in on this if I can.[/QUOTE]
I just went back to Overstock and tried to make up a cart. The 15% is no longer there. Maybe there was a cookie stored or something that tricked them into giving me a discount past due. All I know is I got the Premium bundle with an extra wireless controller and game for $421, shipping and tax included.

When I got on this morning, the coupon notice at the top of the page was gone, but when I got to my cart the discount showed with the asterik notice of non-media and 22 Sep. Then later that day in the early afternoon my cart didn't show the discount, but when I went to checkout the discount reappeared.

Sorry to have lead anybody on about this.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']how do you figure getting so much fat wallet cash back? All they give is 4 percent.[/QUOTE]

Yeah now that I think about it, it does not make sense, but that is what it came back as! Not even 4% off the $400 hits that much. And it most deffinitly does not include the extra $5.
So I am not sure how it worked out, it just did. Should have been only $13.99, some how I got an extra 3 bucks. But hey I am not complaining.

Oh and my 360 still did not come today, it makes me sad. *plays with padded envelope*

For the people who missed the overstock deal, can someone explain the Dell 20% small business coupon deal?

Does it have to be done over the phone? Etc.

eLOT

My 360 came today. of course I can't get live to connect. I *****ing swear I switching providers. I called my ISP and they told me it should work but no one there has a 360 so they have no idea what settings to use......

My cousin ordered last Saturday or Sunday, and it showed up for him on Wednesday. He didn't get it until today since he was on vacation though, but he did find "notices" that it showed up on both Wednesday and Thursday. He was home today to finally get it. :)

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Damn I ordered the 20th at night, it came today about midday.[/QUOTE]

How was it shipped USPS?
I am crossing my fringers that I get it Saturday.

I couldn't get the coupon to work last night after multiple attempts. I talked to customer service and they gave me a $20 store credit. I used that on the DVD version of Oblivion Collector's Edition for the PC. A customer service person had to apply the store credit to my order themselves though because I couldn't get that to work either. All in all I spent about four hours last night on Overstock trying to get that coupon and then the store credit to work. The customer service chat also caused my browser to crash at least twice. Anyone else have problems with the Overstock site not working properly? I'm thinking maybe whatever problem prevented the coupon from working prevented the store credit from working as well.

Any idea when another 15% off or better coupon will be available?

[quote name='Collectordragon']I couldn't get the coupon to work last night after multiple attempts. I talked to customer service and they gave me a $20 store credit. I used that on the DVD version of Oblivion Collector's Edition for the PC. A customer service person had to apply the store credit to my order themselves though because I couldn't get that to work either. All in all I spent about four hours last night on Overstock trying to get that coupon and then the store credit to work. The customer service chat also caused my browser to crash at least twice. Anyone else have problems with the Overstock site not working properly? I'm thinking maybe whatever problem prevented the coupon from working prevented the store credit from working as well.

Any idea when another 15% off or better coupon will be available?[/QUOTE]

its rare, ive seen the 15% coupon maybe 2 or 3 times in the past yr.

the 12% one usually is around, its a difference of $10 if you use the 12%

[quote name='rly723']its rare, ive seen the 15% coupon maybe 2 or 3 times in the past yr.

the 12% one usually is around, its a difference of $10 if you use the 12%[/quote]

Anyone got a linky to the 12% coupon?

Well, I finally bit. I used the 12% coupon, and my total was $356.xx. I am pretty pleased with that, considering that buying it B&M would have been roughly $436, so I saved $80.

I noticed that Overstock describes it as "Xbox 360 (with hard drive)"; they do mean the premium version, correct? Not just the core with a hard drive added......

[quote name='the ender']Well, I finally bit. I used the 12% coupon, and my total was $356.xx. I am pretty pleased with that, considering that buying it B&M would have been roughly $436, so I saved $80.

I noticed that Overstock describes it as "Xbox 360 (with hard drive)"; they do mean the premium version, correct? Not just the core with a hard drive added......[/QUOTE]

premium: 20gb hard drive, 1 wireless controller and headset

Mine shipped Friday. Strangely enough, the Sharpie marker hasn't shipped yet (which I added for the coupon to work). Must've been a ton of people adding Sharpies to their order. I'm so glad I found one for this cheap before the Christmas rush. I was going to wait but who could pass this up?

Got mine today (360 & extra controller) According to the tracking numbers they sent me, the post office has yet to pick up the package from overstock, lol!

So, anyone exchanging gamertags on here? If we are, I'm, JerseyDvd, and I don't know ANYBODY, lol....

JerseyDave

bread's done
Back