Xbox Premium $$342!!

Well I picked up Ninja Gaiden from Hollywood video for only $10 and it came with original case and manual in like mint condition to prepare myself for the 360 (never had an xbox). Shame it did not come today, guess I have to wait until Monday.

I highly recomned you guys use fatwallet.com with your purchase to get an extra 4% your order, you have to wait 90 days to redeem it (that is the return period) but hey it is still an extra ~$13 (plus $5 sign up bonus).

I am sooo pissed. :whistle2:( Got Xbox 360 today. Downloaded one of my favorite games Geometry Wars. Game froze twice on the first 2 times I played it. I hope I don't have a defect. UGH.

I placed my order on Thursday afternoon; Xbox 360, Dead Rising & a Sharpie and received the marker on Friday~!!! Still waiting for the rest. With the 15% off coupon & signing up for an Overstock.com Visa credit card ($30 off the first purchase on the card) my total came to $361.91. Figured I might as well sign up & use the card, 0% interest for 6 months and it's the only credit card I currently own.

$60 dollars a month isn't too bad.

Just got mine today WOOT! It was manufactured May of something so they are not the newest, but it seems to have the quieter DVD drive so I am happy.

Only sort of froze (took forever to get out) when I was downloading a demo, had a crappy Walmart Demo disc in and was quiting out of Hexic.

[quote name='Saikou']Does anyone know how long this will be going on?[/quote]

The 15% coupon expired the 21st, but you can still use the 12% one if you are a new customer. Or, if you are an old customer, make a new account and then you can use it.

That's what I did. I ended up getting the Premium Xbox 360 for like $356 shipped.

Got mine yesterday as well. I thought that I had to pick it up at the post office but to my surprise it was just sitting by the front door! Thank you Overstock for such a great deal! (got mine for $339.14 woot!)

My 360 shipped on Saturday from who knows where, and my cheap pen went out today via UPS from somewhere in Saint Paul, MN (that's where I am!). Kind of funny that I'm getting what is effectively same-day shipping on a $1.42 pen.

EDIT: I just chatted with Overstock quickly and found out that my 360 was shipped out of Commerce, GA. The representative led me to believe that all of the 360s ship out of there. Just thought I'd add that in case anybody else is looking to anticipate their order.

Mine shipped Friday by USPS. Got in Monday (course I live in Alabama, so if coming from Commerce, GA, not much land to travel). Works awesome and an awesome deal.

Also picked up Call of Duty 2 at Target since they got them at $35. So I'll be on Live playing CoD2 for a bit until next month when a couple of games are coming out.

Thanks again OP!

[quote name='markingsmart']Finally received mine today, from Commerce GA of course. Played Dead Rising for a while and godDAMN that text is small.[/QUOTE]
Same story here. Thanks to the OP!

[quote name='markingsmart']Finally received mine today, from Commerce GA of course. Played Dead Rising for a while and godDAMN that text is small.[/quote]

thank god i'm not the only one who thinks that. I thought maybe I needed new glasses. but thanks OP got mine today and got dead rising at gamecrazy for 45.

since there's a 30% off promo to apply for a new buy.com card, i could get the xbox 360 for ~$279 (+shipping/tax)!

deal OR no deal? \\:D/

[quote name='markingsmart']Finally received mine today, from Commerce GA of course. Played Dead Rising for a while and godDAMN that text is small.[/QUOTE]

That's because they did not test the game extensively on SDTV's and focused on HDTV's (which makes sense because we all know that everyone who has a 360 has an HDTV).

I tried the demo of Dead Rising and it did not pull me in. I might pick it up when it is cheaper, but it just seemed like a generic kill em all.

My 360 came yesterday, and I was so excited to see it on my doorstep when I got home. The box was a little banged up, but nothing serious. I played Dead Rising for a while, then ran over to Rhino and used the Trade 2 Get 1 Free deal to get Fight Night 3, Samurai Warriors 2, Just Cause, and Saint's Row for free!

Can't wait to get home and play it again today. Thanks OP!

[quote name='silpheed']since there's a 30% off promo to apply for a new buy.com card, i could get the xbox 360 for ~$279 (+shipping/tax)!

deal OR no deal? \\:D/[/QUOTE]

No deal. It's 30% or $30, whichever discount you reach first.

my bad, i got too excited when i looked at the front page. it did actually came to about $369. thanks for pointing it out though guys!

i guess overstock has the best deal right now? someone said to use the dell SB coupons, but i didn't see the xbox 360 at dell small business, only at the home section.

[quote name='silpheed']
i guess overstock has the best deal right now? someone said to use the dell SB coupons, but i didn't see the xbox 360 at dell small business, only at the home section.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that really works anymore, I think they are really catching on and you have to fake a buissness use for it.

Don't forget the extra 4% + 5% sign up bonus at Fatwallet.com, that is at least an extra $18 right there.

bread's done
Back