Xbox Price Drop

Ganon00

CAGiversary!
Im looking for a Xbox but their prices are still at 150$. Considering that the Xbox360 will be released in month has Microsoft mentioned that there will be a Xbox price drop. If Microsoft wont drop the price does anyone know if any retail store is offering the Xbox for 100$ or less.
Also Do you think maybe Black Friday will have some good deals for Xbox ?

Thanks in Advance

I doubt there will be an official price drop...I am pretty sure they will be stopping production shortly if not already..

Considering that the Xbox360 will be released in month has Microsoft mentioned that there will be a Xbox price drop.

No. They don't make XBox's anymore, production on them has stopped and they have started 360 production. I don't think they'll drop in price.

Thinking about the above comments, you may see some clearance of stock. This is a different situation that usual. Sony will likely drop the PS2 to $100 (then $50?) and sell them and GH games for it for years to come (like the PS1).

But MS is still losing money at $150 . . . they are better off pushing ahead with the new system.

I don't expect much Xbox support for my current sys :whistle2:( I'm holding off for awhile on the 360 and PS3/Rev . . . luckily there is a huge backlog of stuff I want to play.

bread's done
Back