Xbox/PS2 spring cleaning ALL GAMES MUST GO!

jjz203

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi all, I've been lying to myself the past couple of years and constantly amassing games that would be thrown on my backlog pile telling myself I'll get to them one day... well that day may never come! So now that I'm engaged and getting married soon, I will be completely liquidating my collection (save for a few must haves of course :razz: ) and making space for my soon to be bride! All games are in MINT perfect condition unless otherwise noted. I open games only to spin it up and see if it's any fun to me and before I even really start into a game, it ends up back on the shelf. So I'd like to say they're brand new but most of them have been taken out of the shrink wrap except where noted (there are a handful of games noted that I really just never found the time to de-shrinkwrap even). You can check my ebay profile of the same name as well for my 100% feedback from buyers. I'll try to have pics up by tomorrow since it's been a long night just pulling all the games out and listing them and now trying to take a pic of it all and I've been really busy at work.

I'm going to say $10 for any of these games, and at this point would prefer meeting up in person (NYC metro area) to swap game for cash but if I need to ship, you'll pay the shipping and paypal fee ok? With that, let's get started...

:xbox: *(PH)=Platinum Hits version for those that hate the gray case

X2VGA adapter for Xbox: This is my favorite accessory of all time from the Xbox 1 era, it basically gives you HD resolution (for games that have HD res of course) on any screen with a vga input. This one I'm going to sell for $10 as well since it's the av price on ebay. Rest assured it's mint and authentic,

007 Everything or Nothing
007 From Russia with Love
American McGee presents Scrapland
Black
Bloodrayne 2
Bloodwake
Breakdown (BRAND NEW)
Brute Force
Burnout 3 Takedown
Burnout Revenge
Cold Fear
Conker Live & Reloaded
Crimson Skies
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
Dead to Rights (PH)
Dead to Rights II (BRAND NEW)
Deathrow
Def Jam Fight for NY
Doom 3 (BRAND NEW)
Dr. Muto
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN NFL 2K5
Farcry Instincts
Fatal Frame II Director's Cut (BRAND NEW)
Fifa Soccer 2005
Forza Motorsport
Full Spectrum Warrior 1
Fuzion Frenzy
Half-Life 2 (BRAND NEW)
Halo 1
Hitman Contracts (BRAND NEW)
Hunter The Reckoning
Indigo Prophecy
Jade Empire (BRAND NEW)
Kakuto Chojin
Kill Switch
Madden NFL 06
Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne
Mechassault
Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf Limited Edition
Mercenaries
Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector's Edition (Mileena Edition comes with EVERYTHING like it was new)
NBA Street V3
Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition
Need for Speed Underground 2
NFL Street 1
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Otogi 2 Immortal Warriors
Otogi Myth of Demons
Outlaw Golf 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Rogue Ops
Second Sight
Sega GT / Jetset Radio Future combo
Shenmue II (comes with the "movie" DVD too)
Sid Meier's Pirates! (BRAND NEW)
SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos
Sonic Mega Collection Plus + Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (PH)
Soul Calibur II
Spider Man 1
Spider Man 2
SSX 3
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1
Tenchu Return from Darkness
Terminator 3 Redemption (BRAND NEW)
The Bard's Tale
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (PH)
The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction
The Punisher
The Simpsons Hit & Run
The Sims Bustin' Out
The Warriors
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (BRAND NEW)
Top Spin
True Crime Streets of LA
Ultimate Spiderman (BRAND NEW)
World Series Baseball 2K3
Wreckless The Yakuza Missions
Wrestlemania 21
WWE RAW 2

:ps2:

Death by degrees (BRAND NEW)
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (default GH packaging)
DOA 2 Hardcore
Dragon Ball Z Budokai
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
EYE TOY w/ Play game disc
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4 (GH)
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Hot Shots Golf 3 (GH)
Jak 3 (GH)
Katamari Damacy
Maximo
Metal Gear Solid 2
Onimusha 1
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Parappa The Rapper 2
Primal
Rise of the Kasai
Rumble Roses
Rygar
Sega Sports Tennis
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silpheed: The Lost Planet
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Tekken Tag Tournament
The Bouncer
Twisted Metal Black
Viewtiful Joe 2
Virtua Fighter 4
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (default GH packaging)
Xenosaga I
Xenosaga II
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, too time consuming to manage. I just want to throw it all out there at fair prices. I think $10 is fair since there are quite a number of great gems in my collections that I'm pretty much under-selling myself for whereas there's also some crap titles that I probably wouldn't even care for at $10... so it evens out. :razz:

[quote name='jjz203']Eh, too time consuming to manage. I just want to throw it all out there at fair prices. I think $10 is fair since there are quite a number of great gems in my collections that I'm pretty much under-selling myself for whereas there's also some crap titles that I probably wouldn't even care for at $10... so it evens out. :razz:[/QUOTE]

The problem is that you aren't selling it all in a big lot. People are going to cherry-pick the good stuff and you are going to be left with items worth less than $10.

My suggestion would be to list it all on Amazon, FWIW.

[quote name='yourlefthand']The problem is that you aren't selling it all in a big lot. People are going to cherry-pick the good stuff and you are going to be left with items worth less than $10.

My suggestion would be to list it all on Amazon, FWIW.[/QUOTE]

Yeh, that's what I'm expecting... if it comes down to that, then I'm going to list the leftovers on ebay in a lot auction since that's easiest IMO. I just didn't want to take the time and effort (and not to mention insertion/closing fees) to list these on ebay just yet.

Free bump for a solid list.

Not trying to be a jerk, but you're probably going to have a lot of leftovers. I've seen a lot of these games for under $5 at GS. :(

[quote name='dinobot']congrats and good luck on the sale.

lots of good stuff there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think so too (which is why it was so hard for me to take 90% of my collections and sell them), and if I could find a way to show the exact condition these games are in (down to the shiny smooth untouched bottom of the discs), I think people would think I have issues. Haha, but I'm just really neat and take care of my toys... and not to mention the addiction that is CAG and having to buy any great deal for a game that I may never get to in this console generation! :roll:

[quote name='ericsmithrocks']Free bump for a solid list.

Not trying to be a jerk, but you're probably going to have a lot of leftovers. I've seen a lot of these games for under $5 at GS. :([/QUOTE]

True, but if for once in a lifetime someone could buy a used game that's over 4 years old at GS that wasn't dragged under a car or resurfaced, I'd be happy to hear their story. In the meantime, I pride myself on how clean my game discs/cases/manuals are. I'm a little OCD I guess you could say :oops:

Hmm, I'm possibly interested in some of the Silent Hill games you have. I don't remember which ones I'm looking for at the moment but might be interested in both 2 and 3. Are they greatest hits or originals?

Also, I tried to PM you but apparently you have PMs disabled.

[quote name='goomba478']I will take Silent Hill 2 & 3 please :) Thanks! PM me with your Paypal info. I will pay with direct funds for you. Thanks![/QUOTE]

As of right now, there's 2 buyers asking about SH2&3 so I'll keep the page updated and pm you guys if the prospective buyer falls through. Thanks for the interest! :whistle2:k

[quote name='johnnypark']Hmm, I'm possibly interested in some of the Silent Hill games you have. I don't remember which ones I'm looking for at the moment but might be interested in both 2 and 3. Are they greatest hits or originals?

Also, I tried to PM you but apparently you have PMs disabled.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed back, first buyer passed on the games. Lemme know :bouncy:

[quote name='kube00']I'll keep an eye on your list as I may be interested in the xbox vga adapter and Shenmue II[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Monday lunchtime bump!

bread's done
Back