Trying to teach a Lesson OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would send you a free copy of PDZ for the 360 Wubb. But if I did that, I would feel really bad. Because it is just so shitty... nobody deserves to have to play that game, even for free.

[quote name='wubb']I was just thinking I could really use a copy of TFU.

Oh, unless you are sending burnt copies of the game. In that case nevermind.

But send me your OG copies please.[/quote]

I just finished both sides if you want to borrow mine. I'm done with it for the forseeable future.

[quote name='darthbudge']I would send you a free copy of PDZ for the 360 Wubb. But if I did that, I would feel really bad. Because it is just so shitty... nobody deserves to have to play that game, even for free.[/quote]

Am I the only OTT'er who didn't think PDZ was that bad? I mean it wasn't great, hell it wasn't even good. But it wasn't terrible. I need to go and finish it...maybe after I finish Too Human.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if PDZ is as shitty as it's made out to be.[/quote]

If you want, I have the PDZ LE copy, and I don't ever plan on playing it again. If anybody wants it, I would pretty much just give it away.

Help me finish my shopping list for the B2G1 Free sale:

:360:Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 (To replace my copy that Number84 cracked taking out of the case)
:360:Ace Combat 6

:360::ps3::wii:???

I'm thinking Mario Super Sluggers...

[quote name='Number83']
Am I the only OTT'er who didn't think PDZ was that bad? I mean it wasn't great, hell it wasn't even good. But it wasn't terrible. I need to go and finish it...maybe after I finish Too Human.[/quote]

Probably. I got it for $5 and regretted it within the first 20 minutes of playing it.

Then I saw that playing through the story mode only nets 50 cheezes...

:bomb:

Then I found out that it's TIV is too low at EB to qualify for any of the bonus trade in deals.

:bomb::bomb:

So it sits in my collection of 360 games, mocking me everytime I see it in my disc wallet...

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

And my condolences on playing sh*t back-to-back. Then again it is a choice you made, so don't deserve sympathy...
;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if PDZ is as shitty as it's made out to be.[/quote]

Yup, if you've played any competent FPS in the past 2 years, you'll hate it.

I can still enjoy the original PD....

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Looks like it.[/quote]

This is a wise man.

[quote name='manthing']
And my condolences on playing sh*t back-to-back. Then again it is a choice you made, so don't deserve sympathy...
;)

This is a wise man.[/QUOTE]

(a) he's looking at getting super mario sluggers. he's obviously a sadist and a masochist.
(b) it looked so bad I don't even want it to befoul my 360s drive with it. it probably caused a high percentage of RRoDs on its own accord, as the 360 felt sick after playing it for more than 2 minutes. D:

[quote name='manthing']
;)
[/quote]

I threw in a little Two Worlds in between...I kid, I kid.

But seriously, I like Too Humang. The story is pretty cool. I was an Ancient European History minor in college, so I like the twist on the mythology.

The only thing I really don't like about it is since I play as a Berzerker, I die. A lot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](a) he's looking at getting super mario sluggers. he's obviously a sadist and a masochist.
(b) it looked so bad I don't even want it to befoul my 360s drive with it. it probably caused a high percentage of RRoDs on its own accord, as the 360 felt sick after playing it for more than 2 minutes. D:[/quote]

a) I have to get something for my kids...It's part of my contract.
b) :rofl:Thats why I had to send my other 360 to MS...It RRoD'ed after 3 minutes...I am not kidding! You meant Too Human, right?

It's not good, but it's definitely not as bad as it's made out to be. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but I remember coop being decent. Maybe that's because it was the only 360 game I had at the time, though.

I need album recommendations for my Zune. I'm thinking of getting these:

Kings of Leon - Only By the Night
M.I.A. - Kala
The Chemical Brothers - Brotherhood

What else should I get? (I like every kind of music except for country)

Speaking of PDZ, it was a game I liked when I first played at a friend's house, but after I bought it and played other FPS, I really hate it and ended up trading it in. It's not a good game at all IMO. Buy my main issue with it is that every time I played, I started to get sick (got extreme motion sickness from it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I need album recommendations for my Zune. I'm thinking of getting these:

M.I.A. - Kala

The Chemical Brothers - Brotherhood[/quote]

Creed.

Definitely get Kala.

If you're at all interested in some more folky stuff, try Shearwater or Okkervil River. :)

Shit, yes, definitely get Delta Spirit's Ode to Sunshine.

I won an iPod Shuffle...

:whee:

But I got an iPhone and one of those Zen players from Pepsi points, so I have no need for it...

What to do with it...

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Maklershed']I need album recommendations for my Zune. I'm thinking of getting these:

M.I.A. - Kala
The Chemical Brothers - Brotherhood

What else should I get? (I like every kind of music except for country)[/quote]

Senses Fail - Still Searching

[quote name='manthing']I won an iPod Shuffle...
[/quote]

Where did you win it from?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Get Ode to Sunshine by Delta Spirit, it's one of my favorite albums of this year.[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']

If you're at all interested in some more folky stuff, try Shearwater or Okkervil River. :)[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']Senses Fail - Still Searching

[/quote]

Thanks. I will give those a go. Anything else?

And I will prob get flamed for this .. but does anyone know who does that ipod touch (nano?) song? I think the lyrics are something like "I'd do hand stands for you".

[quote name='darthbudge']
Where did you win it from?[/quote]

From that business thing I was at the other day.

Some booth was having a drawing, I dropped in a business card(using my super slick card holder) and my name was drawn

-------------------------------------------------------

Mak:

Toto, Journey, Foreigner: greatest hits

[quote name='Maklershed']Thanks. I will give those a go. Anything else?

And I will prob get flamed for this .. but does anyone know who does that ipod touch (nano?) song? I think the lyrics are something like "I'd do hand stands for you".[/quote]

I also have been listening to the Cold War Kids recently and they are pretty good. You might want to give them a try.

Yippee, I'm going to try to get tickets for a Bulls Exhibition game in two weeks, since they play at my local Stadium against the Pacers. That will be fun (been a while since I've been to an NBA game).

[quote name='Maklershed']And I will prob get flamed for this .. but does anyone know who does that ipod touch (nano?) song? I think the lyrics are something like "I'd do hand stands for you".[/quote]
Chairlift- Bruises

Oh yeah, I forgot to say this earlier but yesterday my grandma decided to get rid of her cable, internet and home phone service. Which is kinda funny cause she spent $5,000+ on HDTV's and now basically has no use for them whatsoever.

Also, she had a Linksys WRT54G router, just like I wanted, so I offered to buy it off her since she had no use for it. But she just said she would rather let it gather dust in her garage then sell it to me. :(

[quote name='senorwoohoo']
:rofl: Holy shit, the video is extremely NSFW, but it's fucking ridiculous and great.[/quote]

NSFW how? language? gore? sex/nudity?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Free Saul Williams (if you can get a pass) show here next week, wahoo! :whee:[/QUOTE]

You get some kick ass shows. I miss concerts after moving from NY.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Free Saul Williams (if you can get a pass) show here next week, wahoo! :whee:[/QUOTE]

You lucky motherfucker.

[quote name='manthing']NSFW how? language? gore? sex/nudity?[/QUOTE]

Some hardcore sex, though it's "censored" by having all those special parts animated.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:rofl: Your grandma sounds insane. And great.[/quote]

Nope she is just plain insane. Now it makes it painfully boring over there, because she wants you to stay there, but she doesn't want to ever do anything with you.

[quote name='Maklershed']Budge - which Cold War Kids album should I get? Loyalty to Loyalty?[/quote]

I have only really listened to Loyalty to Loyalty.

[quote name='darthbudge']Nope she is just plain insane. Now it makes it painfully boring over there, because she wants you to stay there, but she doesn't want to ever do anything with you.[/quote]

Insane is right, then.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I watched the first 10 sec and almost fell out of my chair!

:lol:

WHAT THE fuck IS GOING ON! My eyes they burn!

Classic.[/QUOTE]

:lol: It's glorious. And the album that song is from is fantastic. A bit strange, of course, but great either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back