Trying to teach a Lesson OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']WTF did I just watch.

Isnt that the same dude who did the robot dance in Chapelle's Show?[/quote]

What!?!

Come on now. I know us black folks look alike but damn. He looks nothing like him.

With your ability to pick out black people you should look to becoming a cop.:lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh yeah, I forgot to say this earlier but yesterday my grandma decided to get rid of her cable, internet and home phone service. Which is kinda funny cause she spent $5,000+ on HDTV's and now basically has no use for them whatsoever.

Also, she had a Linksys WRT54G router, just like I wanted, so I offered to buy it off her since she had no use for it. But she just said she would rather let it gather dust in her garage then sell it to me. :([/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='Maklershed']"We hate money, technology, blood tranfusions, and Josh" - budge's family[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']Wait, I thought it was all asians who looked the same?[/QUOTE]

They do. They really do. I really would have a hard time looking for someone in a group of asians.

--

Also,

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol: Glad some of you watched that nonsense.
[/quote]

I tried but active x is blocked at work...bookmarked for later.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol: Glad some of you watched that nonsense.

And frosty, the first DOOM album is being re-issued: http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Doo...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222445133&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. Except for the fact that, for whatever reason, he doesn't sound like doom/villain on it. :\

At this point, I'd consider picking up Madvillain... some of the Viktor Vaughn stuff is good, and some of the King Geedorah stuff is good too...

Where can I get that remixed Madvillain that you or zew mentioned?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's awesome. Except for the fact that, for whatever reason, he doesn't sound like doom/villain on it. :\

At this point, I'd consider picking up Madvillain... some of the Viktor Vaughn stuff is good, and some of the King Geedorah stuff is good too...

Where can I get that remixed Madvillain that you or zew mentioned?[/QUOTE]

You can only get that remixed Madvillain through iTunes, Amazon mp3, or Stones Throw right now.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wait, I thought it was all asians who looked the same?[/quote]

[quote name='lilboo']They do. They really do. I really would have a hard time looking for someone in a group of asians.

--

Also,

[quote name='lilboo']Why? :(
Are you 2 old for 2old2play.com? :([/QUOTE]

Never heard of it until I went to get in the contest for a LBP beta key.
Well, you had to be a member of their site at least a day before anyone posted it somewhere I might have seen it, so I wasted my time entering that contest for nothing. :facepalm:

[quote name='dcfox']
And chicken cheesesteak sounds gross. :puke:[/quote]

This is the most untrue statement I have ever heard on teh intrawebs!

Is there an easy, cheaper option besides the 360 wireless adapter? I don't want to have to trick out some additional piece of eqiupment. Easy peasy is good for this girl.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Is there an easy, cheaper option besides the 360 wireless adapter? I don't want to have to trick out some additional piece of eqiupment. Easy peasy is good for this girl.[/quote]

Outside of plugging your 360 directly into the router?

Probably not

[quote name='manthing']Hey you, get Rock Band yet?[/quote]
I didn't get a chance to check my mailbox yesterday. I'll check today. Thanks.

[quote name='lilboo']So is cat but ya'll eat it anyway :roll:[/quote]
cheesy cat steak sandwich :drool:

[quote name='utopianmachine']Is there an easy, cheaper option besides the 360 wireless adapter? I don't want to have to trick out some additional piece of eqiupment. Easy peasy is good for this girl.[/quote]
I bought a third party wireless adapter for the first xbox. It works fine with my 360 and it only costs about $40.

Only thing cheaper is buying it used at Gamestop...Use the 20% coupon + 10% edge. It's really plug and play. I bought mine for $89 when I got an Elite. Works like a champ...except when have my wireless rear speakers turned on. Need to figure that one out.

[quote name='wubb']Steve Smith has arrived to save our FF season! :whee:[/quote]

Is it true, I've been Matt Millen'ed by your TiVo?!?! :cry:

Lots of guys get their shit cleaned up at a Spa, too, #83.

I'd see lilboo's face and just walk right back out the door going ''OH MY GOD :whee:''.

[quote name='Number83']Is it true, I've been Matt Millen'ed by your TiVo?!?! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Nah, the pecking order is

DVR
wubb

[quote name='tiredfornow']Lots of guys get their shit cleaned up at a Spa, too, #83.

I'd see lilboo's face and just walk right back out the door going ''OH MY GOD :whee:''.[/quote]

I don't think it's that kind of spa, Teef...

[quote name='Number83']I don't think so. Other than another woman receptionist, how more relaxed can a woman entering a spa be, than by being greeted by a homosexual man?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k
You are kind of onto something. I remember someone telling me that gays (in the most flamboyant fashion) are like companies top picks for receptionists and customer service...lolol :whistle2:|

I mean..$15-$18 an hour to make appointment for snotty whites?
If I can sit on CAG all day, I'd glady do it AND make everyone happy by tellin them they are GORGEOUS and FABULOUS!

[quote name='munch']Would you sell Rock Band $20? That's an offer a guy sent me.[/quote]

Do you have RB2?

Did you do the song transfer?

If yes to both questions, that's more than your likely to get from eBay or GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back