Trying to teach a Lesson OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']You can get Paypal to make up one time use virtual debit cards, that way you could use your Paypal balance on sites that only take CC's. However, because of this, you could sign up for Gamefly with it, and then when they tried to charge you again, it wouldn't work because it is a one time use deal.[/quote]

Nice...I've never done those virtual debit cards...I'll have to try that some time.

Do any of you guys know of good cell phone plan deals?

My friend is probably gonna sign up for a new cell phone with contract and all in a week or two and he is looking around for the best deal. Unfortunately the SERO plan doesn't work anymore, so is there any other good deals on like unlimited everything plans?

[quote name='darthbudge']Do any of you guys know of good cell phone plan deals?

My friend is probably gonna sign up for a new cell phone with contract and all in a week or two and he is looking around for the best deal. Unfortunately the SERO plan doesn't work anymore, so is there any other good deals on like unlimited everything plans?[/quote]

Unlimited plans are not cheap yet, unless he wants to go with Metro PCS...but I've heard that their phones suck and the CS is horrid...

Here's a good T-Mobile plan for 600min:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=932716

[quote name='darthbudge']You can get Paypal to make up one time use virtual debit cards, that way you could use your Paypal balance on sites that only take CC's. However, because of this, you could sign up for Gamefly with it, and then when they tried to charge you again, it wouldn't work because it is a one time use deal.[/quote]
Virtual credit cards. :whistle2:k

Do you have to have money in your paypal account to do this or can you just use a credit card attached to the account?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Unlimited plans are not cheap yet, unless he wants to go with Metro PCS...but I've heard that their phones suck and the CS is horrid...

Here's a good T-Mobile plan for 600min:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=932716[/quote]

Yeah, actually, he didn't care as much about minutes, just about 500 or so minutes and then unlimited text and data.

Currently he is planning on getting Verizon and the Glyde phone. However, I warned him that in my experience Verizon has been really shitty.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, actually, he didn't care as much about minutes, just about 500 or so minutes and then unlimited text and data.

Currently he is planning on getting Verizon and the Glyde phone. However, I warned him that in my experience Verizon has been really shitty.[/quote]

Verizon = A.I.D.S

[quote name='lordwow']DLC for RB this week is RHCP album Blood sugar sex magic.[/quote]

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

I can't wait for it.

EDIT: How much is it gonna cost? I tried to go to the official forums, but it keeps giving me errors.

Damn, I'm gone for 2 hours and sh*t ain't hardly moved...

Hit a Target and the only decent thing I found was a Braves slouch cap and Buzz! Jr Jungle for $10, which will be a gift for my goddaughter...

At least Lost Odyssey wasn't marked $42 there, it was $30...

:wall:

I want a $15 LO. Might have to a Target sweep this weekend. I have 50+ within 50 of me...

:whistle2:k

Question: If you are a male and you call a female worker at your place of employment a "fat cross-eyed motha fucker"..does that call grounds for termination and/or sexual harassment? :whistle2:s

You know, it is kinda scary to think that in less then a year, I will probably be moved out and attending college. :shock: Life sometimes sneaks up on you.

[quote name='lilboo']Question: If you are a male and you call a female worker at your place of employment a "fat cross-eyed motha fucker"..does that call grounds for termination and/or sexual harassment? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I think that's just regular harassment, not sexual hairisment.

[quote name='lilboo']Question: If you are a male and you call a female worker at your place of employment a "fat cross-eyed motha fucker"..does that call grounds for termination and/or sexual harassment? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I would say grounds for termination but not sexual harassment.

What song should I get with my free stride RB track thing?

The iPod Shuffle I won was just delivered FedEx!

:whee:

It's this blue one:

shuffle-blue.jpg

Still unsure of what I'm gonna do with it though...

:whistle2:k

[quote name='darthbudge']You know, it is kinda scary to think that in less then a year, I will probably be moved out and attending college. :shock: Life sometimes sneaks up on you.[/quote]
I thought you didn't want to go to a four year school.

[quote name='lilboo']Well what if the person really IS fat & cross eyed? Don't I have a case?[/quote]
Yeah, that "always tell the truth" line is bullshit. The truth gets you fired.

[quote name='darthbudge']Also, she had a Linksys WRT54G router, just like I wanted, so I offered to buy it off her since she had no use for it. But she just said she would rather let it gather dust in her garage then sell it to me. :([/QUOTE]ahahaha.

Harassment falls under intent, not truth. If it's intended to be hostile or offensive, it can be harassment even if true.

The same with sexual harassment. It's sexual harassment to talk about a co-worker's sexual history, Even If True.

[quote name='JolietJake']I thought you didn't want to go to a four year school.[/quote]

Not a four year college. The local technical college. It would be a 2 year degree, 5 semesters though actually. My plan right now is to go towards a AAS degree in Systems Administration.

EDIT: What if you lilboo intended to say that not in an offensive or hostile matter, but instead a factual telling the truth manner? What would that fall under Wow?

[quote name='zewone']How'd you win it?[/quote]

The other night I had to set-up and stay at my company's booth for an expo. Near the end of it, I was walking around looking at the other booths, and one of them had a drawing where you dropped a business card to enter the drawing.

My name was drawn as the winner

My MANAGER needed the IP address from the copier..and...asks me "Whats the IT address on dat"

:cry:

---

Where can I take a crash course on Excel? I never really used Excel and I really want to excel at it! :cool:
:rimshot:

Probably harassment as well budge, because the person who he told to perceived its intent to be hostile or offensive.

It wouldn't fall under harassment for example, if she was looking for eye surgery suggestions or weight loss (unless again, it was perceived as offensive or hostile).

Anyway, there's no way to say that which wouldn't put your job at risk.

[quote name='lilboo']Well what if the person really IS fat & cross eyed? Don't I have a case?[/quote]If your boss is an asshole and you let him know, do you think you'll get fired? :roll:

[quote name='tiredfornow']If your boss is an asshole and you let him know, do you think you'll get fired? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well it wasn't my boss.. just a fat cross eyed motha fucker upstairs :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Not a four year college. The local technical college. It would be a 2 year degree, 5 semesters though actually. My plan right now is to go towards a AAS degree in Systems Administration.

EDIT: What if you lilboo intended to say that not in an offensive or hostile matter, but instead a factual telling the truth manner? What would that fall under Wow?[/quote]
It's a 2 year school that has dorms?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hope you said mothafucka and not mothafucker.[/QUOTE]

Yes of course. I don't actually like to type "fucka" for whatever reason :whistle2:?

:rofl: :rofl:

Referring to me & talking about me:
"How would YOU feel if some dude in his 30s asked you to put on a costume and wear tiaras?! - Sgt Seedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back