Trying to teach a Lesson OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Verizon = A.I.D.S[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='darthbudge']Nevermind, I just saw on here that it will 1600. Well, there goes all my MS Points![/QUOTE]
wow. Considering that album retails for less than $10 these days, that seems like highway robbery.

[quote name='lilboo']Question: If you are a male and you call a female worker at your place of employment a "fat cross-eyed motha fucker"..does that call grounds for termination and/or sexual harassment? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Yup.
[quote name='lordwow']The University of Phoenix doesn't have dorms.[/QUOTE] :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wow. Considering that album retails for less than $10 these days, that seems like highway robbery. [/QUOTE]

Rock Band itself is highway robbery. I mean, paying for the game, equipment, AND all this downloadable content?

you guys are morans

[quote name='Moxio']Rock Band itself is highway robbery. I mean, paying for the game, equipment, AND all this downloadable content?

you guys are morans[/quote]
You just aren't cool enough to rock out.

The shit is over priced.

[quote name='Moxio']It's good to know you know I'm right.[/QUOTE]
simon2.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's good to know you know I'm right.[/QUOTE]

Hey Mojimbo, why don't you tell us how much you've spent on Rock Band and Rock Band 2. Don't forget any of the DLC either! :cool:

Hey, Moxio, why don't you tell us how much time you've spent reading $$$$$$ crap like this:

1474-1.jpg

Don't forget any of the OVAs and anime either! :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']This kid and his mother got to see HotShotX drill his wife from behind in the CAGchat, LinkinPrime.

He is a hero![/QUOTE]

wattt

Oh, I'd say they were great for dozens of hours of entertainment. It cost me $0.00.

Now tell me how much you paid for your RB + RB2 entertainment.

[quote name='tiredfornow']This kid and his mother got to see HotShotX drill his wife from behind in the CAGchat, LinkinPrime.

He is a hero![/quote]

Did that really happen? I miss so much shit on CAGChats and Live CAGCasts...

I would rather drop $300 on a single overpriced Rock Band drum set than $1 on the entire collection of that $$$$$$ Prince of Tennis garbage.

I want to hit HotShotX in the face with a bat covered in barbed wire.

~Brak

[quote name='Mojimbo']I would rather drop $300 on a single overpriced Rock Band drum set than $1 on the entire collection of that $$$$$$ Prince of Tennis garbage.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of manga, the new Naruto is out. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Moxio is the better person for not spending his money on entertainment, Mojimbo.[/QUOTE]

I rule. :cool:

So fucking bored....
-----------------------------------

Boobear:

What exactly did you do when transferring over to the 120GB hard drive, and how long did it take?

[quote name='tiredfornow']That Sonic RPG game looks like it sucks ass.[/quote]

Really!? :/

I think I'll sell my Zelda DS Lite with all my games...I have like 30 DS games...wonder how much I could score on eBay :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']King of Queens is hilarious!!!![/QUOTE][quote name='LinkinPrime']Love that show...I have all seasons on DVD!!!![/QUOTE]:lol:

I used 2 64mb memory cards..:lol:
I transfered over all my saved data. That was it. Everything else I just re-downloaded.
Took about a day, really. Not in one sitting. Also I had double the saves because I had my BF's gamertag on there and had to be signed onto his name to switch over.

The download process was not a big deal at all. 6 at a time :)drool:) made it a lot easier to do and the files aren't really that big. I have 2 Xbox Originals and I downloaded those while I was out to dinner.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really!? :/

I think I'll sell my Zelda DS Lite with all my games...I have like 30 DS games...wonder how much I could score on eBay :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

What DS games do you have?

[quote name='lilboo']I used 2 64mb memory cards..:lol:
I transfered over all my saved data. That was it. Everything else I just re-downloaded.
Took about a day, really. Not in one sitting. Also I had double the saves because I had my BF's gamertag on there and had to be signed onto his name to switch over.

The download process was not a big deal at all. 6 at a time :)drool:) made it a lot easier to do and the files aren't really that big. I have 2 Xbox Originals and I downloaded those while I was out to dinner.[/quote]

Thanks!

I'll finally get some use out this 64MB card I got for $5!

Did you transfer over your profile first?

---------------------------------------

Aww shit...

All that RB DLC will be a PITA to re-download

I sent out my RB1 disc to dcfox so it could get transfer the songs..

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Thanks!

I'll finally get some use out this 64MB card I got for $5!

Did you transfer over your profile first?[/QUOTE]

I kept the gamertags on one of the memory cards first...to make it easier to be signed in at all times regardless of whatever HDD was connected at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back