Xbox Slim Giveaway

abouttandoutt

CAGiversary!
http://xboxslimgiveaway.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCTwTJwlc8

Good Luck Everybody
Follow @RockbandParts For more info
Don't Put Answers in the Thread
You can still enter even if you don't live in the NTSC region you'll get something worth just as much as the XBOX or more if you win according to this video
http://www.youtube.com/user/rockbandparts?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/1/nK38spsQhC4

Ends October 1st, 2010

After you are done you are asked to enter your email/youtube username/twitter (if you are going to use it)
RULES:
1: You must enter your email using the form below.
2: You can only tweet the twitter message ONCE per day.
3: When we pick a person from tweets, they must supply their email they entered for the contest.
4: You MUST be following us on Twitter if you use it to enter the contest.
5: If you enter your email more than once, you will be disqualified. We record IP's.
6: Any cheating, manipulation, or giving out answers will disqualify you.
7: You must be subscribed to us on Youtube - As that is how we will contact the winner of the contest.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you shitting me? I got the score from the basketball game but uhmm how the F do you want me to spell out 280?? two hundred and eighty, two hundred eighty etc.?

[quote name='hynch']I watched the underwater video twice and never saw any annotation with a password.[/QUOTE]

I've watched the video 5 times now. I've made sure annotations are turned on, and have even reloaded the page twice.

STILL NO ANNOTATIONS.

I've watched the Underwater video 3 times now and the only annotation is asking me to "Like" the video. No password anywhere.

EDIT: Finally found it! It's because it doesn't pop up in a typical annotation format . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']I've watched the Underwater video 3 times now and the only annotation is asking me to "Like" the video. No password anywhere.

EDIT: Finally found it! It's because it doesn't pop up in a typical annotation format . . .[/QUOTE]

and you thought that step was hard ...

[quote name='A-Bomb']Can someone post a hint about the annotation becausei really cant find it[/QUOTE]
Stop skipping and just watch the entire video

[quote name='abouttandoutt']and you thought that step was hard ...[/QUOTE]
I didn't think it was hard. I just didn't see it because it doesn't follow the normal format.

[quote name='abouttandoutt']Stop skipping and just watch the entire video[/QUOTE]

I have watched the entire video...

Tried watching again and still did not see any password. Hints would be great because I am tired of hearing this song.

Finished, but I'm confused about how to actually enter. Maybe I reading this wrong, but to me it seems like you suggest entering both ways, but then that entering both disqualifies you. Can you clear this up for me?

I think I'm just a little too tired . . .

EDIT: Re-read it like 5 times and I think I understand now. This lack of sleep seriously screwed with my mind >_> Going to bed now.

Oh, and thanks OP!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Finished, but I'm confused about how to actually enter. Maybe I reading this wrong, but to me it seems like you suggest entering both ways, but then that entering both disqualifies you. Can you clear this up for me?

I think I'm just a little too tired . . .[/QUOTE]

once you finish the "scavenger hunt" you'll be asked for your email and when the giveaway is over you'll be contacted if you're lucky that is the One and only way to enter I just put the twitter handle there if you want some more info on it
Edit: or maybe not..

for the underwater video, pause it from the beginning, buffer it fully, and then slowly drag the slider through it till you see the annotation.

[quote name='abouttandoutt']once you finish the "scavenger hunt" you'll be asked for your email and when the giveaway is over you'll be contacted if you're lucky that is the One and only way to enter I just put the twitter handle there if you want some more info on it[/QUOTE]

It was just confusing me because you said you HAVE to enter by email, and that twitter was an optional means of entry, but then you say that you will contact winners on twitter and ask for their email. That and being 3/4ths asleep really gave me a headache.

Regardless, I put in my email/twitter name/youtube, and tweeted, so now I play the waiting game.

Thanks again OP! Off to bed now . . .

Can someone plz post a hint im on a laptop so slowly dragging isnt very easy and ive watched the video completely 4 times now

[quote name='abouttandoutt']so everybody got through the annotation video?[/QUOTE]

Not me i still cant find it

Finally, I finished the contest! That was the most unique idea I have ever seen for a contest and it took me a while to get that annotations part, but I did it and hopefully I win, and if I don't win, hopefully the person who deserves the Xbox 360 the most does win.

Watched the underwater video 3 times from start to finish and never saw any annotation. Highly doubtful these guys would spring for shipping to Japan anyway, so I suppose nothing lost but about 30 minutes of my time since I got stuck and couldn't enter.

[quote name='punkamainia']its true you try it, i tried it last night and this morning[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought too, I almost gave up but found it right before I was about to close the window lol, don't give up, just answer the riddle/call :D

[quote name='punkamainia']i can't past the youtube annotation video with all those boxes they're all saying wrong[/QUOTE]
didn't u read the comments b4 u started clicking them?

[quote name='CandyCaptain']lmao[/QUOTE]

[quote name='abouttandoutt']didn't u read the comments b4 u started clicking them?[/QUOTE]
ya

bread's done
Back