Xbox System along with Super Metroid and Mario RPG Soundtracks

godmike007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone. Long time lurker here in need of some quick cash. I have a used Xbox system with all the hook-ups and one controller along with NBA 2k5. I bought it last fall (2004) and only used it to play through a season of the basketball game. Now with the 360 down the pike I was hoping to unload it in hopes of raising enough cash to plunker down on the 360. Other than playing through a season of 2k5, the system wasn't used for much else.

In addition, I have the original Japanese releases of Super Mario RPG soundtrack and the Super Metroid soundtrack. They are both opened and missing the spike card, but the cases, discs, and inserts are in excellent condition as they have only been listened to a handful of times before being put away. Both CDs are very rare and are the originals, no bootlegs.

I'm hoping to raise at least $300, but I'm flexible. If anyone is interested, shoot me a line and lets talk. We can do them separate or bundle them up if anyone wants the whole thing.

Also, since I've only been a lurker here, you can check my Ebay feedback if you like. My Ebay user name is: THEDONPACINO

Thanks.

Michael

Well, seeing as how I bought the Xbox new last fall, I don't think its the ones with the Thompson drive that causes problems. Is there anyway I can find out? I can check when I get home.

bread's done
Back