XBOX to X360 trade up

MadEdSkillz

CAG Veteran
I searched for a related thread and no luck... so here is my question-

Another CAGer mentioned a trade in xbox+so many games = $$$ off an x360 deal

Anyone have any idea if/when this is going to happen and also what some similar

deals have been in the past... just for comparison.

[quote name='Scorch']there is no such deal yet..[/QUOTE]

I know there isn't yet but I was wondering if you guys remembered when they started doing this for PS/PS2 and PS/Xbox... cause I remember seeing the deals, just can't remember if it was pre/post or @ the time of launch.

Thanx

Also: no Hastings up here, just EB, GS, FYE, Gamecrazy

EBGames has the best deal now.
Trade in a PS2 or Xbox system and get $30 bonus credit.
All titles apply.
So basically you get $105 for the system, plus the value for the 3 games.

[quote name='amos_82']EBGames has the best deal now.
All titles apply.
So basically you get $105 for the system, plus the value for the 3 games.[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't be too bad for me but my question is this: Has Microsoft announced a way to transfer all of our purchased downloads from our Xboxes to 360's? I wouldn't want to lose all of my purchased DDR songs! ^^

[quote name='amos_82']EBGames has the best deal now.
All titles apply.
So basically you get $105 for the system, plus the value for the 3 games.[/QUOTE]

I'm not specifically looking for a deal right now, just an idea of what I can look for in the future... like xbox + 10 games gets 200.00 towards X360.

I don't want to trade in all my games right now if a better deal is imminent.

Any ideas?

I havn't anything about transfering old data from Microsoft, with the exception of gamertags, xboxlive account. But there definately has to be a way...

[quote name='MadEdSkillz']I don't want to trade in all my games right now if a better deal is imminent.

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. It's just a matter of time before EB or Gamestop starts their "bring in your XBox" campaign. Keep thine eyes peeled, it'll happen.

[quote name='Rig']That wouldn't be too bad for me but my question is this: Has Microsoft announced a way to transfer all of our purchased downloads from our Xboxes to 360's? I wouldn't want to lose all of my purchased DDR songs! ^^[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't ethier. I spent about $50 on those bad boys... I was basically buying another game...

[quote name='Rig']That wouldn't be too bad for me but my question is this: Has Microsoft announced a way to transfer all of our purchased downloads from our Xboxes to 360's? I wouldn't want to lose all of my purchased DDR songs! ^^[/QUOTE]

Microsoft has said you won't be able to transfer your saves. I read in their xbox magazine also that if you bought arcade games through the xbox live arcade you would have to rebuy them to play them on xbox 360. As to whether there will be a 3rd party solution, I haven't heard yet.

bread's done
Back