Xbox Ultimate Game Sale Feb. 26th-March 4th It's on!

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Use Caffeinefree post for information http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10507438&postcount=1
He's done an amazing job listing, detailing and researching.

One day sale March 1st Canada link
Mortal Kombat $19.99 Save 60%
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU $4.99 Save 75%
Street Fighter IV $9.99 Save 50%
Street Fighter X Tekken $19.99 Save 50%
Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition $9.99 Save 67%
Tekken 6 $9.99 Save 50%
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $19.99 Save 60%
The King of Fighters XIII $9.99 Save 67%

Yesterday's One day sale is still alive today due to it getting put up so late.

Batman Arkham Asylum $9.99 Save 67%
Fallout 3 $4.99 Save 67%
Max Payne 3 $14.99 Save 63%
Left for Dead 2 $9.99 Save 67%
Metal Gear Solid HD $9.99 Save 60%
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker $9.99 Save 50%
Orange Box $9.99 Save 50%
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution $9.99 Save 67%

On sale Feb 26 – Mar 4

Dirt 2 $4.99 83% off
GRID $9.99
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements $2.99 85% off
Rayman Raving Rabbids $2.99 85% off
TCs. HAWX $4.99 75% off
Rainbow Six Vegas $4.99 75%
Kane & Lynch Dead Men $4.99 75%
Call of Juarez $4.99 75% off
Tomb Raider Legend $14.99
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter $4.99 75% off
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 $4.99 75% off
Virtua Fighter 5 $4.99 75% off
Bioshock $4.99 75% off
El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron $2.99 85% off
The Darkness $4.99 75% off

Funny freebie Duck Dynasty Season 1 & 2 is free, I saw it on the dash board.

Starting February 26, 2013 and running through March 4th. Over 60 Xbox 360 Games on Demand titles will be on sale up to 85%. It's for for silver and gold members. Each day, a different set of titles will be on sale. You can follow MajorNelson's twitter account for the announcements. Info here: http://majornelson.com/2013/02/22/the-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale/

Some of the titles you can expect to see on sale:

Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham city
Bioshock
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Brotherhood (Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood)
Call of Juarez
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Code Veronica
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Dead Island
Dirt 2
Dishonored
El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron
Fable III
Fallout 3
Fallout 3 New Vegas
GRID
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Kane & Lynch Dead Men
Left for Dead 2
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Solid HD
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Orange Box
Portal 2
Raccoon City
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Red Dead Redemption
Revelations (Assassin’s Creed Revelations)
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition
TC’s H.A.W.X.
Tekken 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
The Darkness
The King of Fighters XIII
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tomb Raider Legend
Virtua Fighter 5
World at War (Call of Duty: World at War)

*Content availability and pricing may vary by region

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']El Shaddai for $2.49 made the whole sale worth it for me. Sales like this, I'm impressed if I manage to get anything out of them.[/QUOTE]

I seriously looked at it, but with my back log of games and the reviews, it just didn't seem like my kind of game, or that I'd get around to playing it... ever. I can appreciate the few cheap games and I know there is always a bunch of people that do like these games... Just not my style.

I'll keep my money for now...

[quote name='Stanger31']I seriously looked at it, but with my back log of games and the reviews, it just didn't seem like my kind of game, or that I'd get around to playing it... ever. I can appreciate the few cheap games and I know there is always a bunch of people that do like these games... Just not my style.

I'll keep my money for now...[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's usually the case for me too. That's why if I can get one game out of a "blowout" sale like this I consider it a victory. :) Usually it's all the same old tat. (This sale was pretty much the same old tat, too.)

Hilariously, I saw Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition at Future Shop, new, for $19.99, the same price as this Games on Demand regular DLC-free edition. Briefly considered the retail copy.

Ended up grabbing SSF IV: AE and Bioshock. Been having fun with Street fighter (even though I already owned the original SF4 release) and played a bit of Bioshock (not as hooked on it as people say one should be).

[quote name='Korahn']Ended up grabbing SSF IV: AE and Bioshock. Been having fun with Street fighter (even though I already owned the original SF4 release) and played a bit of Bioshock (not as hooked on it as people say one should be).[/QUOTE]

Bioshock = overhyped. Still well worth playing though. I give it 8/10.

[quote name='BellardB']Bioshock = overhyped. Still well worth playing though. I give it 8/10.[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing that. I mean the atmosphere and scenery are amazing and I'm sure the story is pretty good, but the gameplay itself just isn't doing it for me. Still, for $5, it's less than the cost of a rental.

[quote name='Korahn']I'm seeing that. I mean the atmosphere and scenery are amazing and I'm sure the story is pretty good, but the gameplay itself just isn't doing it for me. Still, for $5, it's less than the cost of a rental.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock was great... but perhaps if you didn't play it when it came out years ago, it might not be as good by today's standards. I liked the whole story and the world they created was amazing. I'd happily still pay $10 if I didn't own it already.

The ridiculously high enemy respawn rate detracted from the wonderful atmosphere. I think I enjoyed the story...sometimes the old timey slang made it hard to follow what was going on. I remember LOLing at parts that weren't meant to be funny cause they went so over the top with the 50's lingo.

[quote name='BellardB']The ridiculously high enemy respawn rate detracted from the wonderful atmosphere. I think I enjoyed the story...sometimes the old timey slang made it hard to follow what was going on. I remember LOLing at parts that weren't meant to be funny cause they went so over the top with the 50's lingo.[/QUOTE]

Ok... You got me there. I can't even argue that.

bread's done
Back