Xbox Wireless Adapter, Any deals?

bjschre

CAGiversary!
Anyone seeing any deals for a Xbox Wireless Adapter? Looking to get one for my wireless network that is on the way.

? Looking for the same thing here. The best I've seen is $80 at target.

I've heard that Amazon will sometimes have a sale for around $50 or $60.

[quote name='jgb0607']? Looking for the same thing here. The best I've seen is $80 at target.
[/quote]

Are you talking about the Wireless G one that is officially for Xbox? If so, scan it at Target because it should be on clearance but the tag is probably wrong (saw it for $20 at my local Target a few weeks ago).

That would be nice, maybe I'll have to check on Saturday. But my Target had two left and they were on a shelf mod for $99.99, but it's worth a look!

Got mine for $80 on ebay.

I tried using the cheaper D-link ($60) and it didn't agree with my Xbox at all.

I've had no luck with this at Target. I finally found one there a week or two ago (I don't know know where it came from, because I had been checking that Target for months), but it scanned at $79.99.

You may want to check Circuit City. They have been clearancing them for $58 something (in-store only).

Yeah, my local Targets are at 79.99, so I'll run to CC tomorrow to see if there is a deal. I bid on a couple on ebay, but the shipping is like half of the price. Not worth it IMO.

bread's done
Back