Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows pre-order $24.99

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
The wireless adapter is finally up for pre-order. I added this because who know if M$ will just repackage this will the controller and just eliminate buying this by itself. Anyhow I know many have been waiting for this to come out. 

Quite frankly I'm surprised that it's $24.99 and not $39.99

Gamestop has this releasing 10/27

Amazon-11/3

*UPDATE: Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 users can use this without updating to Windows 10

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZB7W4QU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/accessories/xbox-one-wireless-pc-adapter/125488

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>

Isnt that built into steam link. From Steam's site below.

• Supports Steam Controller (sold separately,) Xbox One or 360 Wired Controller, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows, Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710, or keyboard and mouse
The Xbox one controller currently works wired on Steam Link. The adapter will (or should) allow us to use it wirelessly.

Windows 10 is pretty awesome. I can see staying on 7, it's solid as all get out. 8 and 8.1 were pretty terrible OS', they had some good ideas marred by the most useless desktop interface I've ever used.
Of course, the difference in 10 is that the interface is still there, just appended to a Start Menu, rather than being a full screen. The treating of those apps as normal programs (rather than throwing them into that separate UI) is nice, but I use those apps once a month, MAYBE.

Hmm 8.1 is perfectly as long as u put in classic theme and it function like window 7 but better.  Window 10 upgrade with restiction on hardware upgrade is bad new,  Anyway there is conflicting info on this adapter work on window 7/8 or not.

Had no idea this was coming out. Ordered, thanks.

Elite controller coming next week, looking forward to using it wireless on the PC now as well.

And so I don't accidentally get the topic back on the rails:

I've likely had every version of windows since 3.1 and none of them have ruined my life.

bread's done
Back