Xbox.

[quote name='V4MP']Nothing more funny than lacking judgement. Someone new themselves.. wtf. I've been here since April. Is that my only defense? No, but do I need to use them all? You don't decide for me. NOBODY does. This aint no ****ing fascist government.[/quote]

Actually it kinda is turning out that way but that discussion would require us moving over to the political forum.

P.S. Get the Xbox.

[quote name='jlarlee']While we are on the subject of X-boxes I just ordered one and its on the way to me in the mail. You need the remote to play dvds right? And also how big is the hard drive and what kind of uses besides game saves does it have?[/quote]

Well the biggest use is for game saves. After that I copy lots of music to it to listen to while playing GTA and Project Gotham 2. The custom tracks feature is great on those games.

[quote name='V4MP'][quote name='TheRaven'][quote name='V4MP']
OfHell'sFire]Yeah said:
Yeah, I'm a complete moron. :roll: Seriously, STFU nub. How about you respect CAGs who have been here longer then you, ****ing n00b. Maybe it's because I have a REAL life and don't have time to get all 3 systems. And maybe it's because I wasn't interested in the games out. Look who's the ****ing moron now?

Nothing more funny than a newb calling someone else a newb. If your only defense is to look at someone's start date on this website, than you might want to find another. Join date's and post counts are meaningless, but I find it really funny when someone that is new themselves try to use it as a defense.[/quote]

Nothing more funny than lacking judgement. Someone new themselves.. wtf. I've been here since April. Is that my only defense? No, but do I need to use them all? You don't decide for me. NOBODY does. This aint no ****ing fascist government.[/quote]

You're not too bright, are you?

[quote name='V4MP']

Nothing more funny than lacking judgement. Someone new themselves.. wtf. I've been here since April. Is that my only defense? No, but do I need to use them all? You don't decide for me. NOBODY does. This aint no ****ing fascist government.[/quote]lmao - this is great... what the hell happened to you? Bad childhood or something? Calm the hell down... newb :roll:

I have an Xbox and a PS2. I play the Xbox slightly more often than the PS2. However, the Xbox is less than a year old and I'm having problems with it loading games. I'm an adult and the only person to use either console. The PS2 is a couple years old and loads all games perfectly. I like the Xbox, but I worry about its quality of construction.

[quote name='ragtop70']I have an Xbox and a PS2. I play the Xbox slightly more often than the PS2. However, the Xbox is less than a year old and I'm having problems with it loading games. I'm an adult and the only person to use either console. The PS2 is a couple years old and loads all games perfectly. I like the Xbox, but I worry about its quality of construction.[/quote]That's strange... I know that my first-gen Xbox crapped out on me, but I purchased another one well over a year ago (2 maybe even) and haven't had one problem yet... was yours refurbished?

[quote name='ragtop70']I have an Xbox and a PS2. I play the Xbox slightly more often than the PS2. However, the Xbox is less than a year old and I'm having problems with it loading games. I'm an adult and the only person to use either console. The PS2 is a couple years old and loads all games perfectly. I like the Xbox, but I worry about its quality of construction.[/quote]

Man, that sucks. None of my systems have crapped out on me yet...My original PSX from launch had one problem, but it wasnt what most people had...just where the power supply was became loose and the cord wouldnt hold in very good. Soldered it and it worked fine after that.

OfHell'sFire said:
[quote name='V4MP']

Nothing more funny than lacking judgement. Someone new themselves.. wtf. I've been here since April. Is that my only defense? No, but do I need to use them all? You don't decide for me. NOBODY does. This aint no ****ing fascist government.
lmao - this is great... what the hell happened to you? Bad childhood or something? Calm the hell down... newb :roll:[/quote]

Why don't you look in front of you, dumbass. Again, end your pathetic piece of **** life while you still can. Attention whore.

bread's done
Back