Xbox?

Honestly dude, check the pawn shops. Prices are also usually negotiable, and probably would be in better shape than the so-called "refurbished yet really just cleaned with Windex by some employee" ones at the game stores

Why would they drop? Demand is high and Microsoft is slowly ceasing production on XBox's to get ready for X-Box 2. It's doubtful that they're going to drop the price again. I'd also recommend trying pawn shops.

[quote name='SpiderxDeviL']hmm, ill try pawn shops , if i can find any around my area[/QUOTE]

pawn shops are not surefire bets though.. sometimes they'll try to overcharge and not negotiate (happens to me occasionally).. um.. reason there will be a speculated price drop around E3.. if you can wait a month then wait its at least worth a shot. um.. EB and GS have them for 120 used.and those are the best deals you can get.

In reference to "refurbished" XBoxes from EB in particular:

I went through three, yes, three "refurbished" XBoxes from EB until I got pissed off, gave them the finger, and bought a new one because the extra money was worth not having to go through the hassle of another beaten to hell, faulty POS they like to call "refurbished."

Good luck if you buy a used one, you'll need it - from what I've gone through.

... and don't accept a Thompson Drive XBox no matter what. Those things are practically cursed.

ha i got mine last summer for 110 new with the gta double pack and the star wars/tetris thing

god bless the military exchange

[quote name='Scorch']Why would they drop? Demand is high and Microsoft is slowly ceasing production on XBox's to get ready for X-Box 2. It's doubtful that they're going to drop the price again. I'd also recommend trying pawn shops.[/QUOTE]

Really? I was hoping when E3 came, the price would lower. Hmm... Microsoft is a douche bag

bread's done
Back