Xbox360 Elite $199

Heads up.

Warranty: 90 Days Condition: Refurbished

So i doubt its a jasper ...

Reading it again it claims that it also has "512 MB unified built-in system memory"

I still doubt its a jasper .... probably just the specs they ripped from another site

good deal if it wasnt refurbed and the odds of u getting a jasper will be slim, the elite never had jasper untill after resident evil 5 elite bundle so good luck...id be weary of buying refurbed

I would say this has less than a 1% chance of being a Jasper. It's a refurb, which probably makes it a Zephyr or Falcon at best. Just buy a white box Elite from a normal retailer, that's almost certain to be a Jasper now. For $299, an Elite Jasper is a great deal, a $199 Elite with real RROD potential is not...

yeah the newest models in the white "pro" box are all Jaspers. I would think the extra 100$ is worth having a Jasper and a new 3 year warranty. IMO, i bought one the weekend they had a price drop (plus i had a 100 GC for BBY leftover from my B day)

Oh and to answer your question i highly doubt they will be a Jasper.

Yeah, I'd wait....The odds are there will be a Christmas bundle with games packed in and come Nov there will likely be some promo deals like free gift cards/free controller with purchase, so you could end up with a new system with likely better reliability plus a free game or two for only $100 more (or less if you get a gift card with it)

not a bad deal, but kinda risky when it comes down to refurbs.
151l1259.jpg

bread's done
Back