Xbox360 Hori Fighting Stick Ex2 - In [email protected]

mygu

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Hori Ex2 stick is in stock at Amazon.ca as of right now for $59.99.

LINK

I've been OBSESSIVELY looking for a 360 arcade stick for the past few days, and this thing is impossible to find in Canada at a decent price.

Yeah this thing is pretty hard to find.
Is the 10 dollars off 40 dollar coupon still working? This will make it a better deal.

it remains to be seen if they will be widely available but i doubt it. the word is that eb will only carry enough for the people that preorder it.

i just ordered the last 2 ps3 hori sticks from amazon.ca.

Anyone know where I could find these sticks in Toronto? (EX2 Sticks for 360)
I'm trying to help a couple of friends so we can prepare for SF4 :D

[quote name='reiichiroh']it remains to be seen if they will be widely available but i doubt it. the word is that eb will only carry enough for the people that preorder it.

i just ordered the last 2 ps3 hori sticks from amazon.ca.[/quote]

Are you implying that these are available for pre-order at ebgames? I haven't been able to preorder from my EB.

[quote name='reiichiroh']yes, they seemed to be from my local eb.[/quote]

I might not have been clear. Have you ordered 2 of the SFIV sticks from your local EB? (not the Hori sticks)

Went to my local EB and gamestop nobody at either store knew about the sticks and said you cannot pre-order accessories.

my friend ordered the 360 stick from amazon.ca despite it saying out of stock at the same i ordered mine (posting date above) and he received his shipping notice today.

ah, sorry, the guy at eb on the phone must have been making stuff up then.

Taken from shoryuken.com Canada Forum

"EB only has the Fight Pad and Fight Stick (regular, not TE) SKU's in their system. (Ask the person working at the store to use the search string "fight stick" or "fight pad" if they have trouble finding it... it should come up. You should be able to place a preorder for those items no problem."

I guess it's the whole YMMV depending on the manager of the store.

[quote name='reiichiroh']my friend ordered the 360 stick from amazon.ca despite it saying out of stock at the same i ordered mine (posting date above) and he received his shipping notice today.

ah, sorry, the guy at eb on the phone must have been making stuff up then.[/quote]

I have that luck from time to time with amazon. Then again sometimes I have something ordered for 4 months, cancel the order and 2 days later it's in stock lol.

Hopefully they will get in some more ps3 sticks, as I missed out on the first wave.

Madcatz is even surprised by the demand. They say that they manufactured 3000 tournament editions initially and then made more because the preorder demand was greater than how much they made. They say that not all the preorders will even get it day one so finding one on shelves is probably not gonna happen until after. Mad catz wouldn't miss the oppurtunity to make more with such a high demand so it's just a matter of time.

[quote name='neo.dorsia']It still says out of stock but I ordered a week or so ago and it shipped yesterday..[/quote]

Mine just shipped as well :D

Mine just arrived and I was so angry thinking it doesn't work. But it's just a lose connection. It has the anti-trip wire things that the original Xbox had. Unfortunately, the connectors a bit too loose.

bread's done
Back