XBOX360 Premium $370 at My Walmart YMMV

P dad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw the XBOX360 Premium package for $370 at my Walmart (Lihue, Hawaii)YMMV. Don't know if it is the new price or not... I think this shows the new version with bigger harddrive must be on the way?

The website still showing $399

[quote name='P dad']Saw the XBOX360 Premium package for $370 at my Walmart YMMV. Don't know if it is the new price or not... I think this shows the new version with bigger harddrive must be on the way?[/QUOTE]

...Yes, a $30 savings on a 16 month old product must mean the new version is right around the corner.

[quote name='gizmogc']...Yes, a $30 savings on a 16 month old product must mean the new version is right around the corner.[/quote]

Worst. Sarcasm. Ever.

There isn't any universal price drop. Not sure why it's that price at your Wal-Mart. Is there another store nearby that might be running a special on the 360? They might be comping it.

Hmm.. While I think it's great that these Wal-Mart deals are being posted, shouldn't they be going into the regional deals section since these Wal Mart Clearances are always YMMV?

Unless someone wants to buy me a couple tickets bound for Hawaii, that is. :cool:

bread's done
Back