XBOX360 Premium for Nintendo Wii Serious Offers Only!

If the system is unmodified, he probably has another 2 years or more on the warranty. Microsoft has a 3 year warranty fully backing RROD's which is the major failing problem of 360's.

Great deal OP, you'll get a Wii quick! In fact, I think I saw someone on anandtech.com that wanted to trade their Wii for a 360. It was a nice Wii package too, had Zelda, Mario Party, 2 remotes/nunchaku and official Nintendo component cables. Go check it out.

[quote name='NamelessMC']If the system is unmodified, he probably has another 2 years or more on the warranty. Microsoft has a 3 year warranty fully backing RROD's which is the major failing problem of 360's.

Great deal OP, you'll get a Wii quick! In fact, I think I saw someone on anandtech.com that wanted to trade their Wii for a 360. It was a nice Wii package too, had Zelda, Mario Party, 2 remotes/nunchaku and official Nintendo component cables. Go check it out.[/quote]

The system is unmodified, and does include another 2 years plus the 3 microsoft already offers.

I checked that website, I wish I could get that deal!

Wish I had seen this last week. Just traded my Wii with Zelda and Tony Hawk over on Hardforum for a 360 Premium with a Live Camera and a Gears of War faceplate.

[quote name='Zarkon']Wish I had seen this last week. Just traded my Wii with Zelda and Tony Hawk over on Hardforum for a 360 Premium with a Live Camera and a Gears of War faceplate.[/quote]

I would have made that trade in a heartbeat, Im getting upset no one wants my 360 :(

bread's done
Back