Xbox360 Premium REFURB w/ 120gb hdd @ Geeks.com $390

Refurbished = Not a deal...this should be official CAG policy regarding this...at least until Microsoft gets their act together and starts making consoles that aren't sh*t. (And damnit, I still want one).

~HotShotX

i guess it's either get a new one with a chance of breaking down, or getting one that microsoft knows has already broken down so they did something about it lol

There are some people saying the warranties are actually one year, just like a new console, and that the 90 days is based on what the warranties used to be before MS extended all console warranties. I can't seem to get a 100% confirmation on this. Also keep in mind that you can always purchase an extended warranty of 1 year or 2 years from MS.

360 w/ 120Gb HDD for $390 is a great deal. The fact that it is refurbished is a GOOD thing not a bad thing. My first 360 ate discs like they were donuts. At least with this we know they checked it out. The 120Gb HDD is $179 by itself....If you could get a refurbished Core system for $200 and the 120HDD somewhere opn the cheap, then that would be the way to go....HDMI isnt worth an extra $90

[quote name='Eleo']There are some people saying the warranties are actually one year, just like a new console, and that the 90 days is based on what the warranties used to be before MS extended all console warranties. I can't seem to get a 100% confirmation on this. Also keep in mind that you can always purchase an extended warranty of 1 year or 2 years from MS.[/quote]

I just got my 360 back from repair 2 months ago, it came with a 90 day warranty letter. New systems its 1 year but referbs are 90 days

bread's done
Back