Xbox360 Pro with HDMI

They SHOULD all have it by now. It's in the ones recieved by the store after August 8th I believe, but it's a standard in all 360 pros.

I went to the ebgames in Dufferin Mall today. I was told not they wouldn't have any until late September.

Anyone actually see one?

It is september, First it will be in the Halo 3 editions and then after those it will be in the normal ones.

I bought my premium in march (what a bad time to buy lol, oh well) and got the 3 yr extended warranty from futureshop... here's to hoping that starts failing to lemon status so I can get that hdmi!

[quote name='dave17']I bought my premium in march (what a bad time to buy lol, oh well) and got the 3 yr extended warranty from futureshop... here's to hoping that starts failing to lemon status so I can get that hdmi![/quote]

You're going to be pissed to find out that if your 360 gets the RRoD that you have to go through MS to get a new one. The FS warranty only replaces a RRoD for the first 3 months, how awesome is that, money well spent. My brother fell victim to that and we tried to replace it at fs with our warranty and got told to call the number.

[quote name='chrisryans']You're going to be pissed to find out that if your 360 gets the RRoD that you have to go through MS to get a new one. The FS warranty only replaces a RRoD for the first 3 months, how awesome is that, money well spent. My brother fell victim to that and we tried to replace it at fs with our warranty and got told to call the number.[/QUOTE]

gay

There's other ways a console can malfunction, for example, if may have the RRoD AND a a large, heavy object dropped on it...

Hey, didn't want to make a new thread so im posting here.

I bought an Elite about a month ago from futureshop, but im having buyers remorse now because i like the white better and I saw this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3371643#post3371643

I mostly bought the elite because of the adapter which costs $60 seperatly.. But now because I can get one for 5, 10 bucks.. Ya.. I don't really need 120gb either..

Basically, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PREMIUM HDMIS ARE IN CANADA NOW OR WILL BE SOON?

This is the last day I can return my system, so I need to know soon.

thanks.

still to nelson.......

GUIDE TO POSTING A LINK:

get the page you want to post in the thread up
in the top url bar, highlight the text.
press ctrl+c
in the thread you wish to post press ctrl+v in the quick reply window (at the bottom)
press the "Post quick reply" button

done!

If you want a HDMI Premium/Pro 360 just wait till after the Halo 3 Launch. A lot of people are going to buy a 360 when thy pick up Halo 3. Store's will be able to clear out old stock non HDMI 360's and order new ones. I'm hopping that before Christmas we'll start seeing 360s with the Falcon motherboard in stores.

[quote name='whitehawk']Hey, didn't want to make a new thread so im posting here.

I bought an Elite about a month ago from futureshop, but im having buyers remorse now because i like the white better and I saw this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3371643#post3371643

I mostly bought the elite because of the adapter which costs $60 seperatly.. But now because I can get one for 5, 10 bucks.. Ya.. I don't really need 120gb either..

Basically, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PREMIUM HDMIS ARE IN CANADA NOW OR WILL BE SOON?

This is the last day I can return my system, so I need to know soon.

thanks.[/quote]

I'll trade you mine, but no hdmi!

bread's done
Back