Xbox3604free.com This Is AMAZINGLY EASY NO CC!!!

Nalos

CAGiversary!
When I found this referall site, I was amazed to find an offer that you can do in about 7 minutes.

EVERYBODY STOP SIGNING UP UNDER MY REF!!!! NOW!!!!
1. I have enough refs.
2. I think its a scam because neither my offer or any of my referalls offers have gone through for people who did the fast web offer.

1. I have enough refs.
2. I think its a scam because neither my offer or any of my referalls offers have gone through for people who did the fast web offer.

My Ref Link is: http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=1006761

Its almost basically a survey and it costs NOTHING!!!
When you get to the part where it shows you a list of results of scholorships you can logout, go back to Xbox3604free.com and click on "I Completed This Offer" and thats it!

Ill glady do it for you too if you leave a ref.

FAQ
It's easy:
  1. Signup.
  2. Complete 1 online offer from our list of sponsors .
  3. Depending on your gift, get 8 to 10 friends to sign up and each complete 1 offer.
That's it! We'll send you your gift, absolutely free (shipping included).
What's the catch?
  • The only catch is that the people you refer must be unique to
    xbox3604free.com and you may only have one account
    per household.
How can you afford to send free gifts?
  • Advertisers pay us a commission for referring customers to
    them who try their products and services. These commissions
    cover the cost of your free gift.
  • We have shipped over $2,400,000 worth of free gifts! Visit our
    Member Gallery to see pictures sent to us by just a few of the
    people who have received gifts from us.
Do I have to give you my credit card?
  • No. Any sponsor offers that require your credit card will request
    your billing information through the sponsor's secure web site.
    We never request or have access to any of your billing information.
    All of the sponsors we deal with are reputable companies such as
    Blockbuster, America Online, Discover Card, Netflix, People PC,
    Weight Watchers to name a few.
Do my friends have to refer anyone?
  • Only if they want their own free gift. To earn your
    free gift, your friends do not have to refer anyone.

I'll use your referall link and fill out an offer for you.

I'll be one of your referalls

Hmmm, it's odd, some of the offers are common to the Trainn sites, but others are way easier. Are you willing to do 360elite4free.com? If so, I'd consider swapping, but you'd have to go first, since you have only two posts here.

[quote name='stinkdog2006']Ok. I did it. Can you sign up for my bux.to please?[/quote]

I just did. When you signed up under my ref, did you do an offer?

[quote name='chargeup45']Hmmm, it's odd, some of the offers are common to the Trainn sites, but others are way easier. Are you willing to do 360elite4free.com? If so, I'd consider swapping, but you'd have to go first, since you have only two posts here.[/quote]

Is this still avaliable?

[quote name='Nalos']I just did. When you signed up under my ref, did you do an offer?[/quote]

Yes I did the offer you suggested. It takes a day to accept. Anyways, you didn't sign up under me.

[quote name='stinkdog2006']Yes I did the offer you suggested. It takes a day to accept. Anyways, you didn't sign up under me.[/quote]

I used your ref link and I signed up, heck I just finished clicking some ads just about 5 minutes ago. My account name on bux.to is Naloamo

[quote name='mcdaking84']im doing an offer now, can you do a ref for me?[/quote]

Sure, gimme the website, and ref link.

HEY, for everyone who did the fast web offer.
I did mine on the 23rd and I still haven't received credit, same for all you others. If credit still doesn't get received by tomorrow, you guys should open a offer credit issue (found when you click help while signed in).

[quote name='DaPimpinJ']Hey hpw is everyone!!! If someone could please do my referral it'd be great!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=242825
THANK YOU
HOPE EVERYONE THE BEST!!!![/quote]

Ill get yours this weekend too.

Anybody should be doing these referalls, they are easy and FREE. Its only 1 offer you do and get 8 referalls=Xbox 360!!

I need two more...
The FastWeb offer is 100% free, but none of them have been confirmed/validated yet...

OMG I think I know how to get it to work.
Log in on the FastWeb website, go to My FastWeb, and start updating your profile until it hits 100% (make up stuff if you have to).

FYI.
(a) making up information isn't a good idea,
(b) you can't signup for the same Trainn site twice, fyi (or really any of those sites)

[quote name='Foladar']FYI.
(a) making up information isn't a good idea,
(b) you can't signup for the same Trainn site twice, fyi (or really any of those sites)[/quote]

When I say make stuff up, There are a few questions on there that ask you if you have any diseases or disabilities. If you don't answer it/put no. You don't get percentage torwards a 100% account. So I put for diseases-asthma.

I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up twice. I logged into the fastweb website and updated some information. Most of my referalls (5 did, 1 didn't) used the fastweb website also.

Pff, I'm still waiting for the FastWeb offer that I did, and that anybody else did to go GREEN. None of the people who did the FastWeb offer got their GREEN status yet. I'm still waiting on the website.......

OfferCentric is a scam. They give you free FastWeb offers so you sign up. Once most of your referrals are done, the only offer your referrals can choose from are expensive webspace and such.

So tons of people get most of the way there, then give up. And by getting that far, they encourage a ton of other people to do the same thing...it's an infinite cycle where OC almost never gives out anything.

[quote name='Dejitaru_Davis']OfferCentric is a scam. They give you free FastWeb offers so you sign up. Once most of your referrals are done, the only offer your referrals can choose from are expensive webspace and such.

So tons of people get most of the way there, then give up. And by getting that far, they encourage a ton of other people to do the same thing...it's an infinite cycle where OC almost never gives out anything.[/quote]

I've been reading everywhere on google about offercentric. Not the best rewiews.

1. I have enough refs.

OfferCentric is NOT a scam people.. It is just not a "noob-friendly" network. They consist of "OOD" or Offer Of Doom, where when you have only a couple of referrals left, then they limit you to 2-3 very expensive offers.

It is not a scam, OfferCentric is a legit network, just not an easy one, hell I completed many many of their sites with no problems..

But sure, I don't recommend a noob to "try" to complete this site.

I'll help out anyone with any referrals they need as long as you help me out as well. I'm trying to get a free 360, and this site is part of the freesite alliance, so I know it's legit.

Here is my referral link
http://freexbox360.com/index.php?referral=748123

All you have to do is complete one offer. I reccomend the netflix one since that one is a free trial. Just wait til they send you your movies, and then send them back and cancel your account with them.

I'm not trying to hijack this topic, as I will help you with any of your offercentric links, it's just that I can't create a topic because I haven't been here for 30 days yet :cry:.

Signed up under someone's referral link, not sure who. Just randomly picked one off the first page; wasn't the guy who made the thread, though.

To anyone who has completed this, have you actually got a 360? Or the $350 cash?

Ah, forgot my referral link; http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=1010810

Feel free to sign up under mine. :D If I don't get a free one by the end of the month, I'll probably end up paying for one the old fashioned way. :(

bread's done
Back