xboxInsider.net XBLA Revival Contest- Win Worms 2: Armageddon@

Tamizander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
XboxInsider is back and we have another contest to revive an XBLA amazing game. Worms 2: Armageddon is the sequel to the popular Worms on XBLA, released in 2007. It has several new features and modes, as well as popular returning weapons from past games in the Worms series. It also has an all new single player campaign mode with 35 missions. It's made by Team17.

Contest:

For the contest, come to our contest forum, register if you haven’t already (you should have!), and create your own Worms-style weapon. Be as creative as you can! Contest will last for two weeks and the winner will both have his creation discussed and his name announced on the next podcast.
Get crackin’!
Forum Thread (ENTER HERE!)

ALSO, listen to our recent podcast for information on the winner of the recent Kingdom for Keflings contest!

In this weeks Episode of the XBOX|insider Podcast, Ed is joined by the usual crew of Jason and Arron, but also the new podcast director Dom. Up for discussion is the news, releases and current events, as well as the main topic for discussion the new Episodic downloadable games.
PodOmatic Player
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct MP3 Download

Entered! I haven't gotten around to listening to the podcast yet! I'm sure I didn't win though, I forgot to add my GT. =(

I won!!! This was my entry:

SUNday Bloody SUNday

How do you most often see dead worms? Dried up on the concrete! Now, a vastly improved Air Strike as your worm throws up a magnifying glass, it will focus the power of the sun into a directed burst at the opponent, setting them ablaze and drying them out.

THANKS XI!

bread's done
Back