XCOM: Enemy Unknown is $50.99 ( free shipping) for 360/PS3 at BUY.com

No tax is not the case for everyone now. I was charged tax on max Payne 3 yesterday. I'm a WA resident. I was a bit surprised

Simply cannot wait for this game!!!
ufo

[quote name='tabooagnostic32']Simply cannot wait for a sale on this game!!!
ufo
[/QUOTE]

Had to fix it, even though I'm a huge XCOM fan. But this game won't appeal to everyone, so it'll be on sale for cheaper soon.

Thanks for the post. This game's quality still is "unknown" to me though so I'll wait for some reviews first.

[quote name='chunlirocks']I know, only 9 blades off but when you've been waiting 15 years for this game, it is a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Off Topic: I've seen people on here use the terms "blade" and "bone" as another way of expressing one U.S. dollar amount. I'm kind of old as far as pop culture goes now, but back in my day, we always used the term "buck".

Are these two terms in widespread use outside of CAG since this is the only place I've seen them used?

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks for the post. This game's quality still is "unknown" to me though so I'll wait for some reviews first.

Off Topic: I've seen people on here use the terms "blade" and "bone" as another way of expressing one U.S. dollar amount. I'm kind of old as far as pop culture goes now, but back in my day, we always used the term "buck".

Are these two terms in widespread use outside of CAG since this is the only place I've seen them used?[/QUOTE]

bones: i've heard this term used for dollars for over 20 years.
blades: can't remember ever having heard someone say this but maybe it's new or regional.

I think blade/s is a newer term. Bones I remember being used back in the 90s.

Benjamins (self explanatory) and Bills also.

I just say 9 bucks myself. I guess Im an old hipster fuddy duddy.

Get it on Steam! You get Civ 5 for free if enough people pre-order this! And TF2 hats!

Do you really need more of a reason than hats? Well, the MSRP on the PC version is $50, that's something.

bread's done
Back